Tanzania's land is full of evocative tales and remarkable narratives that reveal an ancient untamed world on this 9-day sample itinerary. The storytellers offer an absorbing experience into the untouched charms of Africa. From local Meru women to lion prides on the Serengeti, indigenous Hadzabe bushmen to the Big Five residents of Ngorongoro, this unique itinerary provides the perfect blend of cultural immersion and safari adventure.
Arusha – Arrive in Africa
You'll be met at Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred to your delightful lodge on a coffee plantation in Arusha. Relax in your thatched cottage, savor the enchanting views of Mount Meru, and unwind on the private verandah. Located just outside the vibrant town of Arusha, and set in its own tropical gardens, the lodge provides a gentle introduction to the natural beauty of Tanzania.
Arusha – Mulala Cultural Tourism Tour
Lake Manyara – Safari Adventure in Lake Manyara
Lake Manyara – Bushmen Tour in Lake Eyasi
Ngorongoro Crater – The Unique Wonders of Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6 - 8
Serengeti National Park – Exploring the Serengeti
Kilimanjaro – Farewell to Africa
- Take a spectacular Big Five safari in Ngorongoro Crater, driving through nature's most abundant park and coming face-to-face with black rhinos, lion prides, and massive bull elephants
- Immerse yourself in the Serengeti and spend three days exploring this world famous park with hunting predators, millions of wildebeest, and endless grass plains, making this is a surreal place that often defies the eyes
- Spend a fascinating day with the women of Mulala village, listening to ancient tales, learning about local life, and discovering a remarkable culture
- Explore the lush landscapes of Lake Manyara, discovering tree-climbing lions, giant hippo pods, and an endearing cast of Africa's great wildlife
- Wander in the footsteps of indigenous bushmen as you experience a full day with the hunter gatherer Hadzabe tribes of Lake Eyasi
- Enjoy hand picked luxury accommodation throughout, from private cottage verandahs overlooking game filled parks to opulent lodges that ooze style and exclusivity
$5,377 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Ellen M.
Reviewed By Antia B.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Richard S.
Reviewed By peter T.
Reviewed By Jacqueline H.