Welcome to Tanzania’s untouched wilderness, stretching from the sweeping floodplains of Arusha to the rolling evergreen hills of the Ngorongoro Crater and arriving at the extraordinary savannas of the Northern Serengeti. Relish nine days discovering the rich tapestry of wilderness dwelling in the country’s enchanting environments and capture the classic scenes of Northern Tanzania on this extensive safari excursion through the bush.
Arusha - Discover the Depth of Arusha
Beneath the soaring peaks of Mount Meru, Arusha’s lush forest-green landscapes and golden plateaus unroll towards the horizon in all directions. A wilderness paradise rich with vegetation, idyllic environments, flourishing ecosystems, and breathtaking landscapes, Arusha is arguably Tanzania’s safari capital. Upon transferring from the airport within your private transfer and entering the reserve, you will immediately discover the remarkable untouched wilderness on a safari trip en route to your lavish camp. You may even ascend the staggering Mount Meru for unrivaled vistas of Arusha.
Tarangire National Park - Wandering through Tanzania on Spectacular Safaris
Tarangire National Park - Magnificent Moments Meandering through Tarangire
Ngorongoro Crater - Coveting the Crater’s Volcanic Caldera
Ngorongoro Crater - The Origins of Man
Serengeti National Park - The Greatest Show on Earth
Serengeti National Park - Searching the Serengeti by Day and Night
Serengeti National Park - Stargazing in the Serengeti
Serengeti National Park - A Safari Second to None
- Cruise across the staggeringly beautiful landscapes of Arusha to explore the rich and diverse ecosystems composing Tanzania’s safari capital
- Search Tanzania’s breathtaking Tarangire National Park for magnificent game including, lions, leopards, buffaloes, rhinos, elephants, and many more
- Tour Tarangire’s extensive landscape, encountering several rare species of game along the way and admiring the rich tapestry of plant life, such as towering baobabs, that inhabits these lands
- Traverse the flourishing landscapes coating the Ngorongoro Crater’s volcanic caldera, taking in the mesmerizing scenes and capturing images of the curious creatures and dazzling birdlife who call Ngorongoro home
- Discover the Big Five on bewitching safaris across the crater before reaching a destination once home to fossils helping trace back the origins of man, Olduvai Gorge
- Witness the greatest show on earth, the Great Migration, as millions of herds race across the Northern Serengeti savannah in search of greener pastures and away from chasing predators
- Search the Serengeti spotting animals and birds by day and night on extensive safaris during the most abundant viewing times of the days
- Bask in the breathtaking stargazing scenes presented above your gorgeous campsite every night spent in the Serengeti
$10,525 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.92 stars based on 25 reviews.
Reviewed By Kevin L.
Reviewed By Michele L.
Reviewed By Lisa F.
Reviewed By Cindy H.
Reviewed By Meetu M.
Reviewed By Janet D.