Indulge in your perfect escape to a tropical paradise with your custom-tailored vacation to Bora Bora and Taha'a. Relax in the lavish comfort of iconic overwater bungalows, follow the current to find iridescent coral gardens and exotic fish, and then enjoy the views of the island at sunset. Discover ancient banyan trees and temple foundations in the Valley of the Kings and scour the highlands in search of the rare tiare apetahi flower. From cultural history to contemporary luxury, soothing...
Bora Bora – Arrive and Relax on Bora Bora, the Stunning Jewel of the Pacific
Bora Bora offers an idyllic slice of paradise at the heart of the South Pacific Sea. The lagoon shimmers with turquoise, and the coral gardens shine with an array of rainbow colors as the basalt peaks of Mount Otemanu and Pahia glisten in the sunlight with exposed basalt cliffs streaked with silver light. Frangipanis blossom amongst the dense rainforest and the sweet aroma of hibiscus emanates from the gorgeous pink and red petals. Your flight will land at Bora Bora Airport and immerse you in the immediate beauty of the secluded island. The breeze will carry the aroma of the sea while fruit stands speckle the single coastal road with ripening coconuts, juicy pineapple, and sweet limes.
Your private transfer will greet you upon your arrival and escort you by boat across the lagoon to a private motu, an islet, on which your elegant resort resides. Settle into the comforts of your luxurious overwater bungalow that blends the iconic accommodation of French Polynesian opulence with views of the soaring peaks from your private deck as schools of fish swim beneath the glass floor panels. In the evening, you will venture to the resort restaurant, summoned by the powerful rhythm of the toere, a slit-long drum. The dancers move their hips in quick succession, swishing their flowing skirts. The men open and close their bent knees like scissors performing the pa’oti, adding to the layers of movement and song leading into the night and offering the perfect welcome.
Bora Bora – Explore the Lagoon on a Snorkel Tour with an Islet Picnic
Bora Bora – Relish a Paddle Board Lesson and Parasailing Excursion
Bora Bora – Discover Polynesian History on a Valley of the Kings Hike
Bora Bora – Rejuvenate with Time at the Spa and Dinner
Bora Bora – Experience a 4x4 Jeep Expedition and Charming Sunset Cruise
Tahaa – Delight in a Brief Flight to Raiatea and the Scenic Boat to Tahaa
Tahaa – Search for Sharks and Tropical Fish on a Private Snorkel Tour
Tahaa – Revel in a Full Day Expedition around Raiatea and the Lagoon
Tahaa – Visit a Black Pearl Farm and a Traditional Vanilla Plantation
Tahaa – Traverse the Ancient Sites and Treasured Scenery of Raiatea
Raiatea – Depart for Home
- Savor your tropical getaway with a visit to a luxurious spa surrounded by the idyllic setting and relaxing ambiance of Bora Bora
- Discover the brilliant colors and vibrant array of marine life found in the coral gardens of Tahaa
- Swim with manta rays and sharks while exploring the remarkable lagoon of Bora Bora
- Traverse the trails along Bora Bora with your guide to find remnants of the chieftains and ancient temples in the Valley of the Kings
- Visit a family-owned vanilla plantation to learn about the intense and delicate touch needed to cultivate French Polynesian vanilla
- Meet with a local pearl farmer on Tahaa for insight into shaping and harvesting the famous black pearls
- Follow the trails on Raiatea for the rewards of a panoramic view atop Mount Temehani while searching for the rare tiare apetahi
- Bask in the layers of color cast across the sky on a sunset cruise around Bora Bora
- Experience the mixture of calming and exciting adventure during a private paddleboard lesson
$7,015 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.8 stars based on
Reviewed By Denise C.
Reviewed By ana h.
Reviewed By Mandy L.
Reviewed By Megan W.
Reviewed By Ed A.
Reviewed By Rupa R.