For seven enchanting days, travel off the beaten path to the Andalusian countryside of Spain with this vitalizing wellness and culinary tour. Moments of peace and serenity will welcome you as you explore Seville’s timeless charm, the wondrous wilderness will reveal itself as you venture into the luxuriant forests, and the spirit of Spain will be felt in the buzzing port town of Caleta de Velez.
Vejer - The Andalusian Countryside
There are cities in Spain that hum from sunrise to sunset, and then there is Seville. This Spanish city is an endearing destination that will slowly seduce you with its unique charm. A palpable atmosphere and vivid history blanket the city, which is surrounded by the breathtaking Andalusian countryside. Your tour will begin at a boutique resort atop the hills after a transfer to Vejer, a charming white hill village with coastal charm. This will set you up for a vitalizing wellness retreat and culinary tour of a country whose beauty needs almost no introduction. You can commemorate your arrival with a cocktail on the roof terrace and a therapeutic massage.
Vejer - Sumptuous Spanish Cuisine
Vejer - Luxuriant Landscapes
La Viñuela - Mind, Body, and Spirit
La Viñuela - Along Spirited Pathways
La Viñuela - The Spanish Coast
Malaga - Commemorate a Splendiferous Escape
- Delight in a blissful arrival in the Andalusian countryside and bask in a Spanish therapeutic massage in Seville
- Try your hand at curating traditional Spanish cuisine under the close guidance of a talented chef who will be happy to share their culinary secrets with you
- Indulge in a rejuvenating yoga session backdropped by either the bucolic pastures of Seville or the breathtaking beaches of the Spanish coast
- Stroll across the lush fields of the Natural Park of Grazalema to witness endemic creatures in the shrubbery
- Enjoy idyllic country landscapes during a tour of the viridian forests of the Alcornocales Natural Park
- Peacefully discover the beauty of Axarquía on horseback and see more of Viñuela as you cycle around its serene lake
- Tuck into a selection of fresh seafood at the bustling port district of Caleta de Velez, the busiest harbor in Spain
$2,228 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on 180 reviews.
Reviewed By Lori A.
Reviewed By Jesus P.
Reviewed By Mary H.
Reviewed By Sean C.
Reviewed By David H.
Reviewed By Shelby H.