On this off-the-beaten-path 10-day adventure through Spain, you will discover some of the best-kept secrets of a country rich with treasures that are waiting to be discovered. Indulge in the delicious flavors of a pintxos tour, which will have you strolling through Granada’s stunning neighborhood of Alhambra. From the delicious flavors of the Basque Country to the birthplace of Spanish flamenco, this journey is sure to offer you the experience of a lifetime.
San Sebastian – Enjoy a Pintxos Tour in Basque Country
You will arrive in the city of San Sebastian, where you will be met at the airport by your private driver and transferred to your accommodation that overlooks a river. After you have had time to settle in to your suite, you will meet your guide in your hotel’s lobby for your first taste of San Sebastian. For your first tour of the city, you will delight in a pintxos tour that will have you visiting the area’s finest bars and restaurants that remain unfrequented by tourists. Pintxos are the Basque Country’s version of Spain tapas, which are small, shareable dishes that are typical throughout Spain. Pintxos generally consists of a slice of baguette that is piled with regional delicacies, including fresh seafood, cheese, and ham.
San Sebastian – Discover the Town of Pasajes de San Juan
San Sebastian – Explore the Basque City of Bilbao
Madrid – Enjoy a Spanish Dinner in the Home of a Local Family
Madrid – Visit the Medieval Town of Segovia
Madrid – Delight in a Private Tour of Salamanca
Malaga – Attend Malaga’s Feria de la Virgen de la Pena Festival
Malaga – Tour the Picasso Museum and City Sites
Granada – Discover the Beauty of Alhambra
Granada – Final Morning in Granada
- Discover the beauty of the Basque Country as you enjoy a scenic trek to the charming, seaside town of Pasajes de San Juan
- Uncover the best kept secrets of San Sebastian at the city’s local pintxos bars and restaurants
- Enjoy a traditional Spanish dinner when you spend the evening in the home of a local family in Madrid
- Delight in a privately guided tour of the age-old town of Segovia, which lies just outside of Madrid
- Experience Malaga’s exciting Feria de la Virgen de la Pena, where you can sing, dance, and celebrate alongside the locals
- Explore Malaga’s iconic sites and destinations on a privately guided tour that is customized to your interests
- Discover the infamous beauty that abounds from Granada’s gorgeous Alhambra
- Spend the evening delighting in the timeless tradition of flamenco in its birthplace of Andalusia
$3,245 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Michael T.
Reviewed By Amanda M.
Reviewed By Leah M.
Reviewed By Lori A.
Reviewed By Douglas H.
Reviewed By Jennifer R.