From the illustrious palace of House Martell to the fighting pits of Meereen, the trophy-clad dining room of House Tarly to the free streets of Braavos, the fantastical filming locations of Game of Thrones Season 6 come to life during your 12-day of Spain. Immerse yourself as a distinguished guest of the royal family, learning the secrets of preparing traditional paella in the famous dish’s birthplace in Valencia. Trace the footsteps of Jaime Lannister and House Tyrell as they confront the Faith...
Barcelona – The Capital of Catalonia
Barcelona is a city of majesty and mystery, one of the most captivating cities in Europe. History radiates from the Old Quarter. Culture emanates from the marketplaces and along the famous boulevard of La Rambla. Antique homes frame palm-fringed squares. The Fountain of the Three Graces adorns the center of the Paça Reial. The fountain depicts the goddesses of charm, beauty, and fertility supported by a small basin. Antoni Gaudi designed the two lampposts with six brackets lighting the square. Your private transfer greets you at Barcelona-El Prat Airport upon your arrival in the city.
Your hotel is set in Roman fortifications and medieval arches in Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter. The stone exterior gives way to the five-star experience inside. After settling into the luxuries of your hotel, your guide meets you for an unforgettable tapas bar tour. Stroll along the cobbled streets of the Old Gothic Quarter, known locally as Barri Gòtic. The district has over 2,000 years of history, connecting ancient Roman structures to medieval décor. You step into a world of fantasy for your introduction into the ambiance of Game of Thrones.
The Cathedral of Santa Eulalia on Monte Tabor, the highest point of the town center, was erected in the 13th century but finished in the Middle Ages. Vertical buttresses and spires tower over the streets. The quarter emits an image of the past, but contemporary restaurants and boutiques connect you to the present. Your guide leads you through an array of tapas restaurants serving traditional cuisine, along with dishes showing a more modern twist. The residents of King’s Landing would be proud.
Barcelona – The Essence of Fantasy
Barcelona – Welcome to Braavos
Costa Brava – An Unforgettable View
Tortosa – Home of House Tarly
Valencia – The Nobility of Social Dining
Almeria – The Medieval Ambiance
Almeria – Capital of Dorne
Granada – Palace Grandeur from Above Granada
Seville – Ambiance of the Seven Kingdoms and the Fighting Pits of Meereen
Seville – The Enchantment of Seville
Seville – Sendoff from the Seven Kingdoms
- Visit iconic filming locations from scenes of Season 6 on an exclusive private tour with your own private guide and driver
- Discover six UNESCO World Heritage Sites that vividly capture the spirit of Dorne, exploring the Cathedral and Alcázar of Seville, Alhambra Palace, and the works of Antoni Gaudí (Casa Mila, Casa Batlló, Sagrada Familia)
- Soar above the landscape on a private hot air balloon ride over Costa Brava, offering a director’s dream perspective of the coastal landscape
- Ascend the steps of the Great Sept of Baelor, where there is a public confrontation between Jamie Lannister, House Tyrell, and the Faith Militant
- Follow in the footsteps of Arya Stark as you explore Braavos and Oldtown in search of the Many-Faced God, in Girona
- Explore the remarkable Alcazaba of Almería, a hillside fortress that doubles as the stronghold of House Martell in Dorne
- Spend an evening in a 10th-century castle at the Parador de Tortosa, sleeping in the same accommodation that has housed former nobility
- Visit the elegant castle of House Tarly, birthplace of Jon Snow’s best friend Sam, at the Castell de Santa Florentina
- Feast like royalty, and indulge in the flavors of a traditional paella during a private culinary lesson in Valencia, where the famous Spanish dish was invented
- Explore the bullfighting battlegrounds of Osuna, depicted as the Fighting Pits of Meereen, where Daenerys escapes with her dragon Drogon
- Enjoy a taste of grandeur during a caviar tasting in Granada, sampling cuisine of the highest quality
$10,915 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Note: Zicasso and “Game of Thrones Spain Tour” are not affiliated with, or sponsored or endorsed by, Home Box Office Inc./BCKORS, LLC./GROK!, LLC./Generator Entertainment/Suction Productions, Inc.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Nichole J.
Reviewed By John N.
Reviewed By Sheri E.
Reviewed By Joshua S.
Reviewed By Sean C.
Reviewed By Lori A.