This 7-day safari will have you exploring the length and breadth of South Africa, tantalizing your senses with the glistening yellow and tangerine hues, sweet scents from the wildflower gardens, and mouthwatering, local flavors. The friendly faces, great weather, and opulence of the hotels will be your cherry on top and a testament as to why South Africa is the ultimate family holiday destination.
Cape Town – Introductory Tour of the City
When you arrive at Cape Town International Airport, you will be met by your private tour guide who will welcome you and transfer you to your luxury hotel, which will be your home for the next two days. Upon checking in, you will be given time to freshen up and bask in the moment as you get ready to venture on an exploration of the city. This city tour will be an excellent way to begin your trip as it will be a great way for you to get to understand the history and essence of Cape Town, which by now, you will be able to say is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Table Mountain is one of the new natural world wonders and will be your stop for the day. The aerial cableway will lift you to about 302 meters above sea level to the top of this wondrous mountaintop where you will be able to truly see the world from a bird’s eye view and take in the fresh air while appreciating the indescribable view of the city. After you are done indulging in the irreplaceable sights, you will be transferred back to your hotel for the rest of the evening.
Hermanus – Spend a Day in the Whale Watching Capital of the World
Durban – Explore the City of Durban
Phinda Game Reserve – Discover the Big 5
Drakensberg – Uncover Ancient Rock Paintings at Zimbali
Johannesburg – Exclusive Tour of the City's Historic Sites
Soweto – Cultural Display and Nelson Mandela Home Visit
- Uncover great insight into the history of Cape Town as your personal guide takes you on a tour of the city
- Treat yourself to some local arts and crafts that are tailor-made just for you
- Marvel at the quaint beaches and Table Mountain from the comfort of your luxurious hotel room
- Savor your drive down the Cape coast with stops for local wines along private beaches
- Indulge in the magnificent coastal scenery while whale watching in the Hermanus region
- Bask in the herbal fragrances that exude from the vast wildflower gardens
- Discover the Big Five in all their glory on a private game drive in the Phinda Game Reserve
- Be mystified by the stories articulated in the Bushmen rock paintings at the Drakensberg
- Traverse the aisles and avenues of the many historic and political sites that decorate South Africa
- Experience unique crafts and great entertainment along Vilakazi street in Soweto
$3,635 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Beth C.
Reviewed By Patricia (.
Reviewed By Paula Z.
Reviewed By Parham G.
Reviewed By Kandace B.
Reviewed By George L.