Capture the romantic side of South Africa’s most breathtaking landscapes, culturally-rich destinations, and wildlife havens on this 14-day romantic South Africa adventure. Let your mind wander as you sip a sundowner on safari and embrace the melody of vibrant African bartering at Durban’s Victoria Market. Watch with amazement as dolphins frolic in slight waves and penguins waddle on sandy walkways at Boulders Beach.
Johannesburg - City of Gold
Feel the warmth of the South African people from the moment you arrive. Johannesburg, known as the “City of Gold”, shines a bright light of hospitality as your driver greets you with a smile and drives you along bustling highways and through tree-lined neighborhoods to your boutique hotel. If time permits, you may have time to explore the vibrant Sandton Square, the enormous statue of Nelson Mandela noted as a key focal point, or choose to sink your teeth into traditional meats and vegetables at the Moyo interactive restaurant. With boutique hotels set in lush and tranquil gardens, perhaps pamper yourself with a spa treatment or simply an afternoon tea in your luxury surroundings.
Johannesburg - A Cultural Day Out In Newtown Precinct
Umhlanga - City Sights to Coastal KwaZulu-Natal
Umhlanga - A Morning Discovering Durban Delights
Umhlanga - A Valley of 1000 Hills
Port Elizabeth - Fly from KwaZulu Natal to the Eastern Cape
Amakhala Game Reserve - A Boat Adventure to St Croix Island
Amakhala Game Reserve - A Day of Safari Adventure
Cape Town - A Wild Morning and A Cosmopolitan Afternoon
Cape Town - City, Mountain, and Historical Island Adventure
Cape Town - Discover the Cape Peninsula and Playful Penguins
Cape Town - Savor the Wonderful Cape Winelands
Cape Town - A Day at Leisure in the Mother City
Cape Town - A Farewell to Africa
- Absorb the vibrant culture of Johannesburg as you wander marketplaces and the historic city center
- Get a bird's- eye view of the Panorama Route aboard your romantic helicopter ride from Hazyview
- Embrace the multicultural sounds, sights, and flavors of Durban
- Visit valleys of never-ending green and spend a day immersed in Zulu culture in the Valley of 1000 hills
- Drive over plains and along winding rivers on an iconic Eastern Cape Safari
- Stand tall on Table Mountain, taking in breathtaking views of the city, sea, and suburbs below
- Wind along the famous Chapman’s Peak road leading to Cape Point, the end of the African continent
- Smile as you watch penguins at play in Port Elizabeth and at Boulders Beach in the Western Cape
- Sip crisp and robust wines, and indulge in local cuisine in the Cape Winelands
$11,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Hamish K.
Reviewed By Erica O.
Reviewed By Vickie F.
Reviewed By Amanda K.
Reviewed By Cyrus K.
Reviewed By Stephen L.