Allow yourself to be dazzled by the opulence and luxury offered by South Africa on this weeklong tour. Beginning at a lodge that defines luxury bush living, you will embark on an adventure through the wilderness in search of intimate encounters with leopards, lions and cheetahs. Moving on your second magical and untouched reserve, the adventure continues amidst archaic trees and sweeping vistas. Saturated and satisfied with wildlife, the tour concludes with a culinary spectacle in the city of...
Kruger National Park - Arrive in South Africa
Today your plane will descend into the city of Johannesburg, arriving at O.R. Tambo International Airport. You will stay only briefly here, before connecting onwards to a flight that will carry you northeast to the edge of the world-famous Kruger National Park. You will land on a private bush airstrip in the heart of the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, which boasts some of the most prolific and exclusive wildlife viewing opportunities on the continent. An open-air safari vehicle will await you on the landing strip, transferring you to your nearby lodge. Located on the banks of the Sabi River amidst enormous boulders, this lodge spares no comfort or luxury in its remote location. Wander along the boardwalks that surround this magnificent stone lodge with a fresh fruit drink in hand, before being escorted to your private cottage.
Cottages are each uniquely decorated with the surrounding environment in mind. Muted colors and textured fabrics create a sense of unity with the landscape, while open spaces and panoramic views thrust you into the heart of the bush from the comfort of your plush bed and crisp linens. Drift away into this oasis for a few hours before wandering to the main lodge for a scrumptious meal and high tea. Then, head out for an afternoon game drive.
Kruger National Park - Safari in the Sabi Sands
Madikwe Game Reserve - A Change of Scenery
Madikwe Game Reserve - Exploring the Enchanting Landscapes
Madikwe - Final Morning Game Drive
Cape Town - Cape Town’s Most Famous Sights
Cape Town - Venture Into the Cape Vineyards
Johannesburg - Connect on to your International Destination
- Set out on your safari in search of Africa’s Big Five in the exclusive Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve
- Immerse yourself in the glamour and elegance of one of Africa’s most luxurious lodges
- Explore the magic of the Madikwe Game Reserve as you drive amidst archaic trees in search of elephants
- Indulge in mouthwatering cuisine, marveling at the creations made from remote bush locations
- Stand on the most southeastern point of Africa as waves from the Indian and Atlantic Oceans crash into each other
- Lose yourself amidst prehistoric plants and flowering gardens as you wander the trails of the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens at sunset
- Sample Africa’s finest wines on a guided tour through stunning vineyards tucked between mountains
$8,211 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Hamish K.
Reviewed By Kathleen S.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Michele N.
Reviewed By Andy J.
Reviewed By Austin R.