Whether Cape Town has been on your travel list for some time, or you are considering the city on a whim, the thriving metropolis is a must-visit destination for families that are wishing for an entertaining and immersive getaway. From the towering mountain ranges to the pristine beaches and lush green landscapes that are filled with wildlife, this tailor-made tour is geared towards giving you the ultimate holiday experience. Discover the many marvelous facets of the global hotspot on this 14-day...
Cape Town - Welcome to the Waterfront
Upon your arrival at Cape Town International Airport, the city’s thriving travel hub, you will meet your private transfer. Sit back in complete comfort and take in the scenic settings as you make your way to the V&A Waterfront. As you approach the V&A, which is a luxurious destination made famous for its vibrant energy and elegant design, you will bask in some of Cape Town’s most significant attractions. Table Mountain will stand mightily tall amongst the clouds, overlooking the entire city and waterfront, and stretches of the beautiful beach will sit snugly against the shoreline. First-class yachts, chartering the South Atlantic Ocean, will cruise into the port. After check-in, you will be taken to your suite, which you may call home for the following few nights. You can spend the evening exploring the waterfront’s many activities and attractions. Enjoy a Ferris wheel ride with your family for sweeping views of the city, shop for high-end fashion at the grand mall, capture magnificent images of Table Mountain in all its glory, and round off the night with platters of seafood at Cape Town’s most coveted sushi restaurant.
Cape Town - Award-Winning Entertainment
Cape Town - The City’s Striking Sights
Stellenbosch - Picking Strawberries in Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch - Wine Tour of the Elite Estates
Cape Town - The Beach on Horseback
Cape Town - Cape Town’s Beautiful Birdlife
Cape Town - A Day with the Penguins
Cape Town - The Cape of Good Hope
Cape Town - Blue Flag Beaches Await
Karoo - Sunset Safari
Karoo - The Big 5
Cape Town - One Last Magical Night
Cape Town - Homebound
- Experience luxurious living and high-end shopping at the V&A Waterfront
- Visit innovative digital museums and key points of interest that provide entertainment for the whole family and insight into Cape Town’s unique culture
- Travel to the top of Table Mountain for a panoramic view of the city during sunset
- Delight in Stellenbosch’s sweet strawberries and taste the prestigious town’s elite wines
- Traverse the white sand beaches of Noordhoek on horseback and journey along the famous Chapman’s Peak route
- Marvel at the brightly-colored birdlife in Africa’s largest and most spectacular bird sanctuary
- Swim with penguins and soak in the sun at the celebrated Boulders Beach
- Tour the Cape Peninsula and view the meeting point of the two oceans that are set amongst a magnificent mountain backdrop
- Explore Cape Town’s premier Blue Flag beaches along the first-class western coastline
- Venture into the Karoo for a lavish safari getaway in search of the iconic Big Five
$8,185 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Kathleen S.
Reviewed By Danielle B.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Hamish K.
Reviewed By Debbie L.
Reviewed By Beth C.