The Kalahari and Greater Kruger National Park are stirring South African safari destinations set to seduce you and awaken your senses as you spend nine days exploring two of the country’s premier private reserves. Embracing the breathtaking wilderness scenes of sweeping savannas and lush bushveld and admiring the fascinating flora and fauna thriving in these untouched landscapes, you will be at a loss for words on this customizable luxe vacation.
Tswalu Kalahari Reserve - South Africa’s Largest Private Park
Stretching across 111,000 hectares of South Africa’s Northern Cape province, Tswalu Kalahari Reserve is the largest privately owned park in the country. Within its luxuriant wilderness, you will capture sensational wildlife sightings and admire its rich flowering environments and vast grasslands. Your first scenes of Tswalu will be revealed once you touch down on South African soil and transfer to an understated luxury lodge boasting endless views of the bushveld. You may acclimate yourself from the comfort of your accommodation, enjoying exquisite cuisine and enthralling vistas from your terrace.
Tswalu Kalahari Reserve - The Thrill of South African Safari
Tswalu Kalahari Reserve - Small but Significant Wildlife Discoveries
Tswalu Kalahari Reserve - One With the Wilderness
Thornybush Game Reserve - Welcome to the Greater Kruger
Thornybush Game Reserve - Delving into the Heart of the Kruger
Thornybush Game Reserve - The Finest Things in Thornybush
Thornybush Game Reserve - Explore Kruger to Your Heart’s Content
Thornybush Game Reserve - A Private Morning Cruising around the Park
- Embrace the thrill of South African safari on private morning and afternoon game drives across the rich environments covering Tswalu, capturing images of iconic animals, including the Big Five and many more
- Explore the finest details of Tswalu’s enormous reserve as you relish a slow walk through the bushveld, revealing the tiny creatures and curious animals hiding in the greenery, such as the Little Five, among others
- Gallop across Tswalu’s sweeping yellow dunes and golden savannas on horseback, trotting amongst the untamed wildlife sprawling across the reserve’s pristine environments
- Get closer to Tswalu’s wildlife than ever before as you meet a curious collection of habituated meerkats and enjoy an afternoon with them as they groom and play in numbers right around you
- Spend mornings, afternoons, and evenings cruising through the overgrown grasslands carpeting the Greater Kruger area on spectacular safari drives through Thornybush Game Reserve
- Visit the extraordinary Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, a unique conservancy responsible for caring for the reserve’s rare and endangered animals as well as rehabilitating injured and orphaned creatures
- Partake in a thrilling bushwalk in the Greater Kruger area, following the tracks of South Africa’s Big Five and learning more about the region’s colorful and fragrant indigenous plant life
- Pamper yourself with a stirring spa treatment set in an open-air pavilion sharing panoramic views of the lush wilderness unrolling from your accommodation
$18,715 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Azarmeen P.
Reviewed By Stephanie H.
Reviewed By Aaron R.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Hannah B.
Reviewed By Michelle W.