Rhinos roaming, elephant herds drinking, buffalos grunting, giraffe cantering--you can encounter it all on foot. On your thrilling Kruger walking safari you will journey deep into the wilderness to connect with the wild and elevate your intimacy with every encounter. On this luxury itinerary, you will spend three days tracking Africa's giants on foot, along with five days of classic Big Five action from safari vehicles. It's an astonishing immersion in one of Africa's oldest landscapes.
Kruger National Park – Entering the Surreal Kruger World
A safari is imbued with thrills and adventure, every angle an impression of a wild world untouched by time. But a safari can also be defined by serenity as it feels as if you are alone in the wilderness, a million miles from the rush and stress of the modern world. Natural landscapes seem to stretch for eternity; their elegance immediately relaxes your rhythm. Silence reigns, yet all good silences are filled with noise. An elephant trumpets its call through the forest as herds graze on the grass beneath your balcony, a hippo grunts, and exotic birds sporadically add to the soundtrack. After your flight to South Africa, touch down in Kruger and you are immediately soothed as you are transported into a natural realm as tension melts away and the panorama is instantly energizing. Your airport transfer is also a game drive, so expect a few fantastic sightings before your relaxed evening at the lodge.
Kruger National Park – Game Drives and Big Five Introductions
Kruger National Park – The Walking Adventure Begins
Kruger National Park – Traveling on Foot to Elephants, Rhino, Buffalo and More
Kruger National Park – Continuing the Walking Safari in the Kruger Wilderness
Sabi Sands – Sheer Luxury at One of Kruger's Finest Lodges
Day 7 - 8
Sabi Sands – Flexible Program of Game Drives, Safari Walks, and Nighttime Drives
Sabi Sands – Departure
- Savor three full days of a walking safari in the remote wilderness of Kruger National Park to admire a whole array of animals from ground level
- Track wild rhinos and elephants on foot, and enjoy a thrilling proximity to some of the world's most majestic mammals
- Sleep in remote luxury camps surrounded by the charms of the wild, including ambient evening soundtracks and waking each morning to grazing herds
- Travel with skilled animal trackers to maximize your safe encounters with the giants of the Kruger landscape
- Start your safari with two days of relaxed game drives, an ideal introduction to the Big Five world of the Kruger
- Complete the itinerary with the unrivaled luxury of Singita Ebony Lodge, a boutique retreat in the Sabi Sands private reserve
- Ensure you don't miss anything in Kruger by creating your own two-day program of walking safaris, game drives, and nighttime drives in the Sabi Sands
$4,792 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Hamish K.
Reviewed By Erica O.
Reviewed By Michelle S.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Austin R.