Share a remarkable journey through Africa with your family of teenagers on this 9-day tour of Cape Town, Johannesburg and the exclusive Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. Learn first about South Africa’s pulsing history as you visit the landmarks surrounding Table Mountain, Robben Island and Soweto. Then, move out into the bush for the adventure of a lifetime - a South Africa safari. Follow lions, leopards and rhinos through the raw and untrammeled bush Coupled with moments of sheer indulgence from...
Cape Town - Welcome to South Africa
As the plateau of Table Mountain becomes visible outside the window, you will know that you are nearly at your final destination: Cape Town. Upon touching down in this famous city, you need only collect your baggage before you meet your driver. Together you will drive past the picturesque University of Cape Town and towards the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront where your hotel is located. Champagne and a warm hand towel will instantly refresh you as you check in, reinvigorating your senses after a long day of travel.
After unpacking, take a spin around the expansive property built over the city’s estuary. Excited teenagers may enjoy hopping on a paddleboard and joining local Capetonians as they paddle the rivers for some afternoon exercise. Other family members may prefer to take a relaxing soak, steam or full treatment at the island spa. Given the travel and time change, tonight may be the perfect time to explore one of the hotel’s two world-class restaurants: Reuben’s or Nobu. Serving classic South African fare or Japanese cuisine respectively, both restaurants will make for an effortless yet delicious introduction to the Cape Town culinary scene.
Cape Town - Effortless Tour of Cape Town
Cape Town - Set Sail to Robben Island
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve - Your Safari Begins
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve - Morning and Afternoon Game Drive
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve - Searching for Members of the Big Five
Johannesburg - Wander Around the Rosebank Neighborhood
Johannesburg - Bike Riding and Museum Tour
Johannesburg - International Departure
- Spend quiet moments with giraffe, leopard and lion in the exclusive Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve on the unfenced border of Kruger National Park
- Climb to the top of Table Mountain, gazing down on the glittering world city below
- Sail to the famed Robben Island and step inside Nelson Mandela’s prison cell
- Take part in social evenings at the luxurious and family-friendly savanna lodge
- Tour through the Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg, learning of the country’s rich history
- Bike through the historically-saturated streets of Soweto, passing major landmarks and pausing to experience local culture
$4,675 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Andy J.
Reviewed By Kathleen S.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Jeff H.
Reviewed By Danielle B.
Reviewed By Tee B.