Every day on this opulent 17-day retreat of New Zealand will provide you with limitless opportunities to discover the country at your own pace and in your own way. Resplendent experiences abound across the hypnotizing destinations of New Zealand, and you will be continuously blown away as you explore the idyllic landscapes and cultural nuances that sweep from Keri Keri to Auckland. The choices will be entirely yours!
Keri Keri - Arrive at the Bay of Islands
Your journey in New Zealand will begin in the city of Keri Keri on the banks of the breathtaking Bay of Islands. After a short flight from Auckland, you will transfer to your luxurious accommodation on its own private ridgeline of the bewildering bay. Views of snow-capped mountains, turquoise water, and rolling pastures will all officially welcome you to this spellbinding destination.
Keri Keri - Marine Moments in the Bay
Keri Keri - More Marvelous Scenes to Explore
Taupo - Beneath the Silver Streams of Huka Falls
Taupo - Gorgeous Geothermal Spectacles
Taupo - Glowing Caves and Thermal Pools
Napier - Between Flourishing Vineyards
Napier - Delectable Vintages and Delightful Valleys
Abel Tasman National Park - A Tasteful Arrival
Abel Tasman National Park - Postcard-Perfect Memories
Abel Tasman National Park - Slow Living on Golden Shores
Queenstown - Adventurous Spirits and History Buffs
Queenstown - Mind-Blowing Landscape Views
Blanket Bay - Absolute Peace and Quiet
Blanket Bay - Remote Journeys in a Rich Landscape
Auckland - Fine Dining in a Humming City
Auckland - Departure
- Admire the remarkable marine spectacles and marine life sightings when snorkeling among the Bay of Islands
- Stroll through the forested landscapes of Kauri and Puketi and unravel the history that veils the old-world town of Russell
- Station yourself beneath the pounding streams of Huka Falls, one of New Zealand’s largest waterfalls
- Embark on adventures across the geothermal landscapes of Taupo and Rotorua, where you can kayak across Acacia Bay or traverse the Waiotapu Thermal Wonderland
- Allow the marvelous scenes of glow worms or moments enjoyed in thermal pools near Lake Rotoiti to seduce you
- Satiate your desires for fine wine at the premier wine estates on New Zealand’s coveted Napier vineyards
- Chart the glistening water that surrounds Abel Tasman National Park to castaway coves and golden beaches
- Witness the mesmerizing scenery that blankets Abel Tasman National Park from a unique vantage point when hovering over it in a biplane
- Witness the summits that surround Queenstown on a zip-line or uncover the rich ancestry of Arrowtown on a peaceful history tour
- Capture the unrivaled vistas of Milford Sound by flying above in a plane and cruising past in a boat
- Race across the Dart River between towering rocky canyons on a jet boat cruise from Queenstown
- Indulge in remote excursions across the isolated slice of mountainous paradise of Blanket Bay on tranquil walks across the peaks or through the beech forests
$15,465 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Nancy H.
Reviewed By Tim F.
Reviewed By Luz N.
Reviewed By Ellen W.
Reviewed By Carol P.
Reviewed By Keri T.