Indulge in the spirit of North Africa and the Iberian Peninsula during this 14-day family Spain and Morocco tour. From the myths of Marrakech to the surreal skyline of Barcelona and the masters displayed in the Prado Museum to the whitewashed homes of Andalusia, this immersive tour celebrates genuine tradition and exciting excursions for an unforgettable family trip.
Marrakech - Arrive in Marrakech, the Red City
Marrakech will dazzle your senses with a swirl of sounds, captivating aromas, and vibrant colors. Your flight will land at Marrakech Menara Airport, where your private transfer will greet you upon arrival. After relaxing in the comforts of your luxurious riad accommodation, your guide will meet you in the lobby to introduce you to the city. As your family discovers the city, you will find remnants of 11th-century architecture and Hispano-Mauresque design. The grandeur of Bahia Palace will stem from intricately painted wood ceilings and the opulent Carrara marble floor, which encompasses16,145 square feet in the Grand Court.
Marrakech - Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages
Marrakech - Enjoy a Hot Air Balloon Excursion
Barcelona - Transfer to Barcelona with the Day at Leisure
Barcelona - Follow Gaudi’s Legacy
Barcelona - Delight in a Bike and Tapas Tour
Madrid - Discover Royal Madrid
Madrid - Day Trip to Toledo
Madrid - Local Food Market and Tapas Tour
Axarquia - Enjoy the Last Mediterranean Gem
Axarquia - Free Day in Axarquia
Axarquia - Sail the Mediterranean Sea
Axarquia - Hike the El Caminito del Rey
Axarquia - Depart for Home
- Bask in the views over the countryside outside of Marrakech during a hot air balloon ride
- Discover the traditional flavors of Barcelona with a private bike riding tour off-the-beaten-path to find delicious tavernas and markets
- Follow the refurbished walkways on what was once the most dangerous hiking trail in the world along El Caminito del Rey, which clings to the cliffs of a steep gorge
- Sail the gorgeous waters of the Mediterranean Sea on a luxury yacht that will stop along the coastline of natural parks for fantastic snorkeling opportunities
- Enjoy the thrill of soaring above the Tajo River on Europe’s longest urban zipline when visiting Toledo
- Visit the stunning galleries in the Prado Museum, which is home to 100 rooms that display over 2,300 works of art
- Witness the surreal designs of Antoni Gaudi’s architecture during a private tour of Barcelona to reveal intricate designs like La Sagrada Familia
- Delight in the marvelous ambiance of Djemaa el Fna Square, where the aromas, colors, and majestic stories of Marrakech come to life
$5,637 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By Joanne B.
Reviewed By Ann L.
Reviewed By Maxine L.
Reviewed By Maria C.
Reviewed By Lomesh S.
Reviewed By Ron R.