You don’t have to settle for just the historic cultures of Spain when Morocco is just beyond the Straight of Gibraltar. On this custom tailored tour you will discover the ancient connection between Spanish and Moroccan cities. Follow the footsteps of history through grand palaces and spellbinding medinas, sweeping landscapes and alluring flavors. Spain’s coastline stretches from the Mediterranean to the Atlantic. Morocco’s countryside rises and falls with the rugged mountainsides. The scenery...
Madrid - Adventurous Madrid
Begin your Spain adventure in its capital of Madrid, a vibrant modern city that pulses with its unique and endless spirit. The contemporary boulevards surround the classic, medieval cobblestone streets and blends the present with the past. Your private transfer meets you at the airport and escorts you to the lavish accommodation waiting for your arrival. Madrid is an amalgamation of heritage and history, able to shape itself around your preferred interests. From art at the Museo del Prado to the revolutionary cuisine evolved from tradition in the market of San Miguel; elegant cafes line the regal colonnade of the Plaza Mayor and the Royal palace is brimming with exceptional grandeur. The culture of Madrid sweeps you up and welcomes you to Spain.
Madrid - Marvelous Streets and Royalty
Seville - The Times of Seville
Seville - Inside Royalty
Seville - Beside the Gorge
Granada - Smooth Reminders
Granada - The Spectacular Outcrop
Malága - Here Along the Sea
Tarifa - Sands and Sun of Gold
Tangier - Tangible Tangier
Tangier - The Variety of Life
Fez - Beyond the Rif
Fez - Surrounded by the City
Meknes - The Quieter Companion
Marrakech - Play it Again
Marrakech - A City that’s Everywhere
Marrakech - Edge of the Medina
- Visit the remarkable Royal Palace in Madrid, the largest palace in Europe
- Witness the exceptional grandeur of the Alcazar Moorish palace in Seville
- Explore the unique Seville Cathedral, filled with opulent décor
- Enjoy the tremendous view of the Andalucian landscape atop the gorge at Ronda
- Tour the fabulous Moorish architecture of the Alhambra palace complex
- Relax in the breeze on the pristine beaches at Tarifa
- Stroll through the historic and charming medinas of Morocco, from Tangier to Fez
- Find the quaint blue painted walls of Chefshaouen
- Discover the mixture of historic and contemporary culture in Casablanca
- Wander through the marvelous scenery and ancient streets of the Roman ruins at Volubilis
$5,520 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Sherezad S.
Reviewed By Damian A.
Reviewed By Emily W.
Reviewed By Lomesh S.
Reviewed By Sheryl L.
Reviewed By Jayram S.