From exclusive elephant encounters in the shade of Mount Kilimanjaro, to quiet moments with the endangered black rhinoceros, this Kenya safari tour package will profile Kenya’s top wildlife conservancies while simultaneously supporting their conservation. With opportunities to visit local villages and community development projects, you will witness the power luxury tourism holds in fostering and promoting sustainable development. This package highlights the future of responsible tourism against...
Nairobi - Welcome to Kenya
As your plane descends over the city of Nairobi, your much-anticipated Kenyan adventure will finally begin. Upon landing, clearing customs, and collecting your baggage, a representative will meet you in the arrivals hall, transferring you to your hotel, the perfect place to unwind from your long flight before tomorrow’s adventure. In spite of your proximity to one of Africa’s busiest cities, this hotel is located on the outskirts of the Nairobi National Park. Here, rhinoceros and gazelle roam freely mere steps away from the hotel’s terrace, making for the perfect introduction to Africa. Spend this first afternoon observing the wildlife from the terrace or the rooftop pool, or perhaps unwinding from the flight with a massage or a workout in the hotel gym. With no scheduled activities, this afternoon will be spent entirely at your leisure. The hotel offers two excellent dining opportunities for this evening, both of which provide panoramic views of the Nairobi skyline and the contrasting Nairobi National Park.
Amboseli - Afternoon Game Drive
Amboseli - In the Shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy - Another Afternoon Safari
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy - Explore Lewa
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy - Guided Walks, Rides and Drives
Siana Conservancy - Edge of the Maasai Mara
Siana Conservancy - Explore in a Private Vehicle
Siana Conservancy - Lazing on the Banks of the Mara River
Nairobi - Return to Nairobi
- Explore the Mara-Serengeti ecosystem with total exclusivity as you traverse the Siana Conservancy in search of the Big Five
- Admire elephants as they walk gracefully along the horizon in the shade of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Watch as two million wildebeest, impala and zebra descend upon the green plains of the Masai Mara during the Great Migration
- Observe a growing black rhinoceros population in Lewa Conservancy, listening to the challenges and accomplishments of conservation
- Visit community development projects in Masai villages, speaking with scholarship students supported by your stay
- Sleep in luxurious lodges that operate on principles of environmental and social sustainability
$12,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Paul G.
Reviewed By Michael D.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Wijay A.