Tokyo is a dynamic, ever-changing city full of endless delights, and this 8-day itinerary features the Japanese capital's notable landmarks and hidden gems. From the tiny bar stalls of Golden Gai to the peace of the Meiji Shrine, discover what makes Tokyo one of the world's most incredible cities.
Tokyo - The Land of the Rising Sun
Tokyo is an electric and eclectic city with a long and storied history that spans millennia. Upon your arrival, you will transfer to your hotel to enjoy a nice rest after your long journey. If time and energy permits, walking around Tokyo is an excellent way to introduce yourself to the city. You will witness neon lights and billboards, hints of traditional Japanese culture, street fashion, and haute couture. Tonight, you should get a good night's rest for your urban adventure.
Tokyo - Explore Tokyo with a Local
Tokyo - Day Trip to Hakushu Distillery
Tokyo - The Hidden Nightlife of Tokyo
Tokyo - Sushi & Virtual Reality
Tokyo - The TeamLab Borderless Museum
Tokyo - Zip Around Tokyo on a Go-cart
Tokyo - Depart Tokyo
- Go-cart through the dynamic streets of Tokyo
- Visit an iconic distillery to learn about Japanese whiskey
- Experience the sensory overload of Tokyo nightlife
- Witness the expansive Tsukiji Market in addition to its colorful displays and charismatic vendors
- Discover the incredible artistry of the teamLab Borderless Museum
- Sample some of Japan’s best cuisine at noteworthy restaurants throughout Tokyo
- Delve into Tokyo’s secrets with a local guide who will lead you to off-the-beaten-path locations that are often missed by the hasty traveler
$4,419 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Srinivas B.
Reviewed By Amy A.
Reviewed By Susann A.
Reviewed By Brenda P.
Reviewed By Olivia A.
Reviewed By Genie T.