Japan is a nation that evokes a sense of wonder, and on this 14-day journey, you will discover many of the incredible places this magical country has to offer. From metropolitan Tokyo to traditional Kyoto and from the thought-provoking Hiroshima to the tropical beaches of Ishigaki, you will discover that Japan is a many-faceted wonder.
Tokyo - Arrive in the Capital of Japan
Upon your arrival at Narita Airport, you will transfer to Tokyo by public transport. This is a dynamic city with a long history that has beguiled visitors and locals alike for centuries. Depending on your time of arrival, you may wish to head out for some independent exploration or rest from your long journey. Regardless, you will have the day to spend at your leisure.
Tokyo - Eat Your Way through Tokyo
Tokyo - Explore Tokyo at Your Own Pace
Tokyo - Dine with Robots
Hakone - Hot Springs and Tradition
Kyoto - Step into the Past in Kyoto
Kyoto - From Temples to Geiko
Kyoto - Enjoy a Trip to Nara
Miyajima - Discover a Jewel on the Sea
Hiroshima - A Somber History
Ishigaki - The Southern Islands of Japan
Ishigaki - Luxuriate on the Beach
Ishigaki - Reminisce in Tropical Comfort
Ishigaki - Departure
- Attend a traditional Tea Ceremony in Kyoto with a tea master
- Taste some of Tokyo’s revered street food during a walking tour of Tokyo
- Reflect on history in Hiroshima during a private tour
- Enjoy an onsen hot spring bath in Hakone
- Explore the endless cultural and historical splendor of Kyoto
- Visit the impressive imperial city of Nara
- Overlook the dramatic temples and torii gates of Miyajima
- Enjoy cocktails on the tropical beaches of Ishigaki
$7,737 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Felicia T.
Reviewed By Bonnie B.
Reviewed By Susann A.
Reviewed By Jessica S.
Reviewed By Amy A.
Reviewed By Kathleen K.