This fully customizable 14-day tour has been crafted to include some of the most iconic experiences that Japan has to offer. Savor the tender cut of Kobe beef, marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the World Peace Memorial park, bathe in the silence of the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest, and traverse through the beautifully preserved town of Takayama. With the best of Japan at your fingertips, you will not want to leave.
Osaka - The Greatest Castle in Japan
The city of Osaka lures you in with its delicious cuisine but will capture your heart through its ancient castles that are framed by delicate pink cherry blossoms. The Osaka Castle is a testament to one of the greatest moments of the 16th century, when a feudal lord unified Japan under one kingdom. Your private transfer will greet you at Kansai International Airport when you arrive and escort you to the wonder of Osaka. The city features Osaka Castle, which is complete with a tall stone wall that was made from 40,000 rocks.
Osaka - Tantalize Your Taste Buds with Dotonbori
Osaka - Master the Art of Japanese Cooking
Kobe - Indulge in Kobe Beef
Hiroshima - The World Peace Memorial Park
Hiroshima - Visit Itsukushima Shrine
Kyoto - Traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony
Kyoto - Through the Torii Gates
Kyoto - Arashiyama Bamboo Forest
Takayama - Traditional Japanese Villages
Toyama - Toyama’s Intricate Handicrafts
Tokyo - Tokyo’s Oldest Temple
Tokyo - An Authentic Experience at a Ryokan
Tokyo - Departure
- Traverse through Osaka Castle before indulging in delicious cuisine at the Dotonbori
- Dine on a kaiseki meal, which is the Japanese equivalent of haute cuisine
- Master the art of Japanese cooking in Osaka, which is also known as the Nation’s Kitchen
- Journey through the attractive city of Kobe before arriving at Arima Onsen to soak your worries away
- Trek through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of World Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima
- Indulge in the rich flavors and of Kobe beef in Kobe, Japan
- Engage in the mindful art of the traditional Japanese tea ceremony with a luxurious cup of matcha tea
- Ascend through the thousand Fushimi Inari-Taisha torii gates and bathe in the silence of the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest
- Explore the rustic charm of the Japanese village of Takayama
- Relish a night of authentic Japanese hospitality in a high-end ryokan then sail across the calm waters as part of a tradition once enjoyed only by the elite
$7,275 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 451 reviews.
Reviewed By Darrel P.
Reviewed By Lawrence W.
Reviewed By Chris v.
Reviewed By Susan F.
Reviewed By Whitney S.
Reviewed By Carol D.