Snowy peaks dot the luxuriant landscape of Hokkaido, stretching from Sapporo's dazzling sky to the gorgeous fields of Furano. Two of the many destinations you will explore on this exquisite 10-day skiing and culture tour across the Japanese island, delve into the heritage of the local people with the adventurous experiences that await during this handcrafted tour.
Sapporo - Surreal Welcome to Hokkaido’s Sought-After Skyline
Poised beneath the luxuriant snow-capped mountain landscape of Hokkaido Island lies the dazzling urban city of Sapporo, a destination dripping with Japanese culture and elegant flair. Its cityscape is framed by a skyline of rising buildings that spread in all directions beneath the distant looming mountain range, and it is here where you will first discover the fascinating facets of Japanese heritage partaking in experiences of a lifetime. You may spend your first evening appreciating the atmospheric city from the comfort of an authentic Japanese restaurant exuding fragrant aromas of the local delicacies.
Sapporo - Snowy Spectacles and Enticing Cuisine
Niseko - Slow Living on Snow White Peaks
Niseko - Speeding Down the Icy Slopes
Niseko - Discovering the Art of Hokkaido Cooking
Jozankei Onsen - World-Famous Whiskey and Quiet Moments by the Sea
Furano - Wondrous Winterland Wilderness Scenes
Furano - The Wonders of Furano’s Spectacular Scenery
Furano - Conquer the Slopes of Furano
Furano - A Fabulous Farewell to Furano
- Extensively tour the snowy streets of Sapporo to viewpoints overlooking the sprawling pearl white skyline as well as markets and chocolatiers famous for their fine selections of seafood and chocolate respectively
- Spend moments soaring along the speedy ski trails weaving their way down the steep slopes of Niseko’s staggering mountain range
- Learn a great deal more about the distinct qualities of Hokkaido cuisine as you partake in an exemplary culinary class where you will curate an assortment of famous delicacies
- Let the wondrous flavors of Nikka’s world-class whiskey dance on your tongue as you taste test the distillery’s finest blends in Yoichi
- Tuck into an array of exquisite seafood dishes prepared from the fresh produce caught in the glistening canals weaving through Otaru
- Dip your body in the balmy waters of the steaming Jozankei Onsen hot springs for a vitalizing therapeutic morning swim spent under the golden sunshine
- Cherish the wondrous Winterland wilderness scenes presented at the Biei Pond and Shirahige Falls en route to Furano
- Conquer the slopes of Furano on a day skiing the spectacular trails that wind down the idyllic snowy mountainside, sharing remarkable views on the way down
$5,715 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.83 stars based on
Reviewed By Philip K.
Reviewed By Olivia A.
Reviewed By Carol H.
Reviewed By Michelle M.
Reviewed By Matthew G.
Reviewed By Sarah K.