A soulful ambiance with ancient splendor, sun-bleached coastline, and enticing cultural cuisine immerse you in the beauty of land, sea, and heritage during your luxury two-week Southern Italy tour. Explore gripping history from Greek settlements to Arab traders. Savor the culinary prowess at the Crossroads of the Mediterranean. Enjoy the natural beauty that accentuates established cities as you discover the grandeur of Sicily and Puglia at your pace.
Scopello - Arrive in Medieval Sicily
As a seaside hamlet, Scopello captures the spirit of greater Sicily with an effortless charm. With an imposing wall and opulent manor house, smooth-stone houses, and cinematic shoreline, your introduction to Sicily will immerse you in the renowned splendor. You will arrive at Palermo Airport to pick up your rental car before driving to Scopello and your luxury accommodations. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to embrace the cobbled courtyard, enjoy the blending aromas of fresh espresso and the sea breeze, or lounge along the rugged cliffs for a panoramic sea view.
Scopello - Discover Palermo and Monreale
Scopello - Traverse Sicily’s Northwestern Cape
Favara - Embrace La Scala dei Turchi
Ipsica - Enjoy Agrigento, Scoglitti, and Wines
Ipsica - Indulge in Local Cuisine
Ugento - Fly to the Seaside Charm of Puglia
Ugento - Wander Gallipoli by Land and Sea
Ugento - Travel the Towns of Northern Salento
Ugento - Delight in Southwestern Salento’s Beauty
Ostuni - Enjoy the Wonders of Lecce
Ostuni - Visit Culture and Cuisine in Alberobello
Ostuni - Tour the Heritage and Splendor of Ostuni
Ostuni - Depart for Home
- Witness a different side of Sicily when visiting the Scala dei Turchi, a unique limestone cliff that overlooks the sea
- Embrace the traditional flavors of Sicily with a private tour of Palermo’s famous market to find exceptional cuisine and distinctive cultural perspective of the Mediterranean heart
- Sample the exceptional tastes of wine and olive oil on a private estate outside of Ipsica to uncover the evolutionary and yet customary flavors of Sicily
- View the staggering collection of Baroque sculptures and preserved architectural grandeur of Lecce
- Discover the combination of opulent Baroque architecture and glamorous gastronomy in Ragus and Modica during a guided cheese and chocolate tour
- Delight in the seaside ambiance of Gallipoli as you traverse the ancient and contemporary neighborhoods along the Pearl of the Ionian Sea
- Traverse the cobbled lanes of Ostuni to set the foundations of your private cooking class that will reveal secrets and delicious tips at the point where the shore meets the hills
- Explore the true charm and authentic beauty of Puglia at your pace by visiting the towns of Northern and Southern Salento
- Look for cliff divers, enjoy the sea breeze, and bask in the colorful facades of the famous coastal cliff town of Pogliano al Mare
- Step into the ancient world with a guided tour of the Valley of the Temples, where the foundations of Greek civilization in Sicily emerge in ancient temple ruins
$5,637 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.81 stars based on 36 reviews.
Reviewed By Molly R.
Reviewed By Stephen S.
Reviewed By Kellie P.
Reviewed By George C.
Reviewed By Andrew H.
Reviewed By David K.