Italy’s stunning island of Sicily is a sanctuary of archeological sites, culinary traditions, and breathtaking seascapes that come together in this extravagant seven-day honeymoon vacation from Taormina to Siracusa. The adventure highlights the depth of history that underpins local traditions, the revered landmarks that share their ancient stories, and the exquisite cuisine served at tables overlooking the glimmering Mediterranean Sea. Let Sicily seduce you on your next romantic escapade.
Taormina - Fine Dining from Day One
Rising between the Tyrrhenian, Ionian, and Mediterranean Sea in the waters beyond the toe of the iconic boot of Italy, the large island of Sicily features an abundance of Mediterranean culture that will seduce you on this honeymoon experience. Secluded bays hug Sicily’s treasured coast and your accommodation sits perched above the sea, with spectacular views from your private Taormina balcony. There are few better ways to submerge yourself in the culture than tucking into the food and an extravagant dinner of traditional Italian cuisine with a modern twist will complete your arrival in Sicily.
Taormina - Sicily’s History and the Stunning Sea
Taormina - Volcanic Escapades and Geothermal Wines
Siracusa - Ionian Traditions and Surreal Spas
Siracusa - Cheese and Chocolate Tasting in Modica
Siracusa - Create Your Own Sicilian Cuisine
Siracusa - Explore Some More Before You Go
- Tuck into exquisite Sicilian dishes at elevated Italian restaurants overlooking Taormina’s breathtaking private coast of Atlantis Bay
- Wallow in the temperate Mediterranean waters washing against the shores of Atlantis Bay and partake in watersports, including jet-skiing, kayaking, and more
- Take the cable car up and over the communities and headlands of Taormina as you transfer between the bustling historic center and dazzling beach district of Mazzarò
- Saunter along the winding trails that zigzag across the volcanic foothills of Mount Etna to capture views of the remarkable geothermal landscape
- Let the tantalizing flavors of Taormina wines seduce you during a wine-tasting tour of the historic estates that riddle the ridges surrounding Mount Etna
- Take a trip through history as you tour ancient Greek landmarks speckling the Island of Ortigia off the coast of Siracusa
- Relish the romance of sensational spa treatments in a restored Greek palace in Ortigia, followed by fine dining at the glamorous restaurant
- Enjoy the decadent flavors of Sicilian chocolate and cheese prepared with traditional techniques in the rolling agricultural lands of Modica
- Explore new culinary heights as you join a professional chef for an authentic Sicilian cooking class in Siracusa
- Wander the Jewish quarter of Siracusa and visit the revered archeological sites and ancient synagogue that symbolize Sicily’s history
$5,182 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.81 stars based on 36 reviews.
Reviewed By Molly R.
Reviewed By Donna K.
Reviewed By Kellie P.
Reviewed By Stephen S.
Reviewed By Greg R.
Reviewed By Azarmeen P.