From music to cuisine, seaside serenity to alpine treasures, your 12-day Italy tour will immerse you in the famous culture of the north from Cinque Terre to Milan. The sounds of opera will permeate a preserved Roman amphitheater and the La Scala Theater. Artistic marvels will capture your imagination with Giotto and da Vinci. Each new destination will reveal Italy’s unrivaled beauty as you embrace villages, cities, opera, and culture.
Verona - Arrive in Gorgeous Verona at your Leisure
Verona’s beauty stems from the layers of history dating back to the Roman colony of the 1st century to the rich Romanesque churches of the 12th century. Cobblestone lanes weave and wind between regal piazzas and the River Adige’s sweeping waters emerge from the foothills of the greater Alps. Your private transfer will meet you at Verona’s Airport and escort you to your accommodations in the city center where you have the remainder of the day to enjoy the classic ambiance of Northern Italy revealing charms from the Roman amphitheater to Castelvecchio.
Verona - Delight in a Verona Walking Tour
Verona - Discover Padova’s Alluring Charms
Bologna - Travel from Verona to Bologna
Bologna - Bask in an Exclusive Bologna Excursion
Monterosso - Enjoy a Scenic Drive to Cinque Terre
Monterosso - Indulge in Cinque Terre at Leisure
Como - Travel to the Famous Lakes Region
Como - Explore the Depths and Beauty Around Como
Milan - Transfer to Elegant Milan
Milan - Bask in an Evening at La Scala
Milan - See the Last Supper and Depart for Home
- Experience the grandeur of the famous La Scala Opera Theater in Milan during a performance in the gallery once hosting the likes of Verdi and Rossini
- Discover the remarkably preserved Roman amphitheater of Verona from the inside with a performance blending magnificent design and acoustic marvels
- Witness the marvelous depiction of Jesus and the disciples on a tour of the Basilica di Santa Maria delle Grazie to view Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Embrace the coastal beauty of Cinque Terre on the famous seaside hike winding along the rugged cliffs for stunning views of the shoreline and Sea
- Revel in the natural beauty and charming layers of history in Como during a scenic cruise on Lake Como for a view of the villas, mountains, and lakeshores
- Indulge in the artistic mastery of 14th-century frescos in Padova’s Cappella degli Scrovegni and Giotto’s works that show Renaissance foundations
- Bask in the mouthwatering aromas and distinctive flavors of Bologna’s celebrated ragu when visiting the classic and renowned marketplace
- Enjoy the classic beauty of Verona during a private walking tour to experience the local culture at the Casa di Giuletta, a home that inspired Romeo and Juliet
$5,071 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Carol S.
Reviewed By Suparna P.
Reviewed By Karla R.
Reviewed By Marisa D.
Reviewed By Nancy C.
Reviewed By MaryAnn R.