Discover Italy's diverse history, pristine nature, and contemporary culture on this 14-day journey. From hiking Mount Etna to zooming around Rome on a Segway, witness this magnificent country from many different vantage points. Be immersed in Italy's renowned cuisine, discover the wines of Chianti and Sicily, and attend a cooking class in Florence.
Milan - A Chic Arrival
Upon your arrival, you will be met and transferred by your driver to your accommodation in the heart of Milan. Depending on your time of arrival, you may wish to rest at your hotel or set out for an independent exploration of the city. Milan has emerged as a fashion capital, which is on full display throughout the city, especially in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. You may also wish to visit some of Milan’s architectural gems, such as the Duomo, La Scala Theatre, or Sforza Castle.
Venice - Discover "La Serenissima"
Venice - Wander the Canals
Florence - Discover Florence's Magic
Florence - Lean in at Pisa
Florence - ATV Tour of the City
Sorrento - On the Amalfi Coast
Sorrento - Day-Trip to Capri
Rome - Scoot through Rome
Rome - Secrets at Vatican City
Taormina - Fly to Sicily
Taormina - Mount Etna and Wine Tasting
Taormina - Luxuriate in Taormina
Taormina - Departure
- Explore the breathtaking Tuscan countryside of Chianti on quad-bike ATVs
- Skip the line and hunt for secrets at the Vatican Museums
- Visit Florence’s iconic churches and museums
- Embark on an exhilarating hike on Mount Etna with a post-hike wine tasting
- Enjoy a romantic gondola ride through the canals of Venice
- Luxuriate in the classic beauty of Capri
- Visit relics from Italy's ancient past
- Indulge in the diverse cuisines from around the country, from regional dishes to local wine
$4,937 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.87 stars based on 39 reviews.
Reviewed By Kathy R.
Reviewed By Mary a.
Reviewed By Arlene O.
Reviewed By Cat B.
Reviewed By Amy D.
Reviewed By Shawn H.