On this 11-day tour of Italy in autumn, you will be able to discover the properties of Italy that have kindled romance for so many years. From enjoying a pampered spa treatment in a cozy Alpine hamlet to strolling along cobbled alleys past idyllic villas in Sorrento, this itinerary has been customized for the romantically inclined and will offer a side of Italy rarely seen.
Alagna – An Alpine Arrival
You will arrive with grace and comfort on your first day of this Italian tour. When your flight lands, a private guide will greet you at Milan’s international airport before swiftly transferring you out of the city toward the imposing range of mountains in the distance. This winding road will lead you to the source of the Sesia River and the charming town of Alagna. Upon your arrival, you will immediately notice the crisp and fresh air that is carried down from the breathtaking peaks.
Alagna – Walking Tour of a Geologic Paradise
Alagna – A Thermal Spa with a View
Milan – Visit to the World-Famous La Scala
Milan – Discover Europe’s Third-Largest Cathedral
Florence – Roll Up Your Sleeves during a Cooking Course
Florence – Witness Inspired Art at the Uffizi
Sorrento – A Journey to Land’s End
Sorrento – Steal Kisses in a Doomed Roman City
Sorrento – Share in the Splendor of Capri
Sorrento – A Rekindled Romance
- Recline in watery comfort at the thermal pools of an Alpine Spa, where you can enjoy fantastic views of the surrounding mountains while having every comfort satisfied
- Discern the unique geologic shapes and hanging valleys of the Alps on a walking tour on the many paths and trails that crisscross the luscious meadows and glacial terrain of the Sesia Valley
- Venture to the elegant world of stringed quartets, ballet, and opera in the gilded beauty of Milan’s La Scala theater, where, on any number of nights, you can attend shows from the world’s leading performers and musicians
- Ponder the vastness of Europe’s third-largest church on a journey to the Milan’s centrally located cathedral
- Immerse yourself in the steam, smell, and seduction of an Italian kitchen during a Florentine cooking course that will teach you the intricacies of Tuscan cooking
- Break out of your landlocked visits with a trip to the charming, seaside cliffs of Sorrento, where you will encounter spectacular views of the Bay of Naples, Mt. Vesuvius, and a stretch of coast, which is considered to be one of the best in the Mediterranean
- Share in the seduction on a day trip to exotic and romantic Capri, where imperial Roman villas stand, and terraced gardens provide the perfect place to steal moments with your partner
- Indulge in a trip to the doomed city of Pompeii, where an eruption caught residents unaware as the landscape was blanketed in a lethal and preserving layer of pyroclastic debris
$3,933 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Gerald N.
Reviewed By Sharon H.
Reviewed By Michael C.
Reviewed By Andy H.
Reviewed By Karen O.
Reviewed By Alicia J.