The hues of rolling hills blend with the crisp, light greens of picturesque golf courses on our eight-day luxury Ireland golf trip. Tee off on the peninsula in Kinsale and play a round or two surrounded by stone-walled castle remnants at iconic Links golf courses. This golf trip to Ireland immerses you in Irish charm, breathtaking scenery, and some of the world’s best courses.
Kinsale - An Introduction to the Wild Atlantic Way
After landing in Shannon, connect with your driver and make your way to the historically charming town of Kinsale. Its cobbled streets and picturesque waterfront will have you gasping in awe at the sheer charm and beauty of this iconic town in Cork. Depending on when you arrive, you can visit Charles Fort, a haunting site of abandoned castle walls neatly laid out in a star-shaped fashion on trimmed green lawns. You could also wander closer to your accommodations along the lanes of the town center, where brightly colored buildings house quaint bookstores and the orange-clad Stone Mad Gallery.
Kinsale - Experience Golfing Paradise at the Edge of the World
Killarney - Explore the Beauty of West Cork at Bantry
Killarney - Play the First and only Links Course Designed Arnold Palmer in Ireland
Killarney - Enjoy Waterfalls, Castles, and the Tee
Clare - Enjoy a Day of Discovery
Clare - Feel the Breeze When Playing a World-Class Links Course
Clare - A Fond Farewell to the Emerald Isle
- Visit the Stone Mad Gallery in the charming town of Kinsale in County Cork
- Play a round of golf on the peninsula of a world-renowned Links course that’s high above sea level and offers commanding views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Admire mountain peaks and glistening lakes surrounding the Killarney National Park before playing golf at an immaculate course
- Play an Arnold Palmer-designed course, embracing the challenging back nine
- Play the gentle, grass-covered dunes in a celebrated corner of Ireland where the contrast of grass, sand, and sea creates a picturesque scene
- Feel the breeze off the wild Atlantic Ocean on a course near Clare when playing one of the country’s most celebrated courses
$5,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.77 stars based on
Reviewed By Linda N.
Reviewed By Karen H.
Reviewed By Joel J.
Reviewed By Jennifer B.
Reviewed By Eileen W.
Reviewed By Gary N.