Towering cliffs and rolling hills, sapphire lakes and emerald hills, the pounding of an Irish beat over the dulcet tunes of a pub in full song: everyone finds their true heart in Ireland. We’ll book the hotels; we’ll choose the guides; we’ll take care of all the minutiae: all you have to do is hold on tight on this personalized tour of Ireland.
Dublin - Greetings from Dublin!
You arrive this morning in one of the great literary centers on Earth, ready to roam the streets of this incredible world capital and take in all of its many attractions. Drop your bags off at the hotel, then start your perambulations of the wide and inviting sidewalks lining the winding, shifting Dublin streets. Walk up and down O’Connell Street, the city’s main thoroughfare north of the River Liffey, to explore some of Dublin’s best statuary, including the monument to Daniel O’Connell, the façade of the General Post Office, and the Spire of Dublin, the tallest sculpture on Earth. Or take a stroll south of the river, perhaps taking in the yard at Trinity College before venturing into the Old Library and the Treasury which houses the Book of Kells, Ireland’s foremost national treasure and one of the most beautiful manuscripts known to man.
Dublin - More Exploring in the Capital
County Wicklow - A Tour of Ireland’s Spectacular Southeast
County Cork - On to the West and County Cork
Killarney - A Day in the Kingdom of Kerry
Killarney - Another Go in Ireland’s Southwest
County Clare - The Iconic Shores on the Edge of the Atlantic
Galway - Connemara and the City of the Tribes
Shannon - Leaving Erin
- Wander the streets of wonderful Dublin, from the striking monuments of O’Connell Street to the luxurious storefronts of Grafton Street, from the gates of Trinity College to the lawns of Phoenix Park
- Drive through Ireland’s Midlands and spot for the night at one of her most unique and unforgettable cities
- Explore the rebellious city of Cork, the unofficial capital of Ireland, and the panoply of nearby attractions like St. Fin Barre’s Cathedral, the fine dining at Kinsale, or the famous Blarney Castle
- Discover the incomparable beauty of County Kerry, from the stretches of forest at Killarney National Park and the Ring of Kerry to the last outpost of Ireland at Dingle Peninsula
- Ride along the Atlantic coast and witness the powerful and unimaginable beauty of the Burren and the singular Cliffs of Moher
- Lose yourself in the Celtic aura of delightful Galway and the stirring region of Connemara
$3,802 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Victoria D.
Reviewed By Dhaval V.
Reviewed By Jonathan R.
Reviewed By Joel J.
Reviewed By Deborah M.
Reviewed By Erika R.