India is a traveler's dream destination, combining architectural history with culinary culture, sensational wines with exquisite countryside views, and bustling cityscapes with rural charms that you can enjoy on this 15-day exploration from New Delhi to Aurangabad. Discover the heritage of prestigious landmarks including the Taj Mahal, enter the caves of Aurangabad, and sip on vintages produced from Nashik’s award-winning vineyards during this curated and customizable vacation.
New Delhi - The Welcoming energy of India’s Capital
India’s capital city, New Delhi, entrances visitors with its rich reservoirs of history and bubbly districts decorated with modern amenities. Buildings lay on top of one another in heritage neighborhoods and rise stories high over the jam-packed streets, spiritual sites command attention among the robust energy that swarms the boulevards surrounding their lavish architecture, and modern complexes provide an escape from the everyday crowds. You will be seduced by the cultural atmosphere that sweeps New Delhi as you arrive and transfer to your home for the next two nights.
New Delhi - Discover the Wonders of New Delhi
Agra - En Route to the Home of the Taj Mahal
Agra - Scenes of the Taj Mahal at Sunrise
Jaipur - The Red Sandstone City of Fatehpur Sikri
Jaipur - Flawless Finds in the Pink City
Mumbai - The Home of Bollywood Filmmaking
Mumbai - Ancient Encounters on Elephanta Island
Nashik - Inspiring Stories of the Dharavi Slum
Nashik - The Wine Capital of India
Nashik - More Wine Tasting in the Hills
Aurangabad - 17th-Century Marvels of Aurangabad
Aurangabad - Astonishing Discoveries in the Ajanta Caves
Aurangabad - More Captivating Cave Exploration
Aurangabad - An End to Your Adventures in India
- Discover the historic and cultural highlights of New Delhi, including the iconic blushed Red Fort complex, landscaped forests of Raj Ghat remembering Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, the exuberant Chandni Chowk market, and more
- Witness the spectacular scenes of the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world, at sunrise before you explore more of Agra’s iconic landmarks including Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb, and the Mughal Heritage Kachhpura Village
- Wander the historic red sandstone city of Fatehpur Sikri and absorb the incredible images of Mughal architecture as you unpack the era in the distinct designs, artwork, and exhibits recounting former royal times
- Explore the Pink City of Jaipur on a guided tour of renowned heritage sites including the magnificent complex of Amber Fort, the City Palace and Museum, and the Hawa Mahal before you receive a traditional Henna painting from a professional artist
- Cruise across the azure waters of the Arabian Sea to visit the phenomenal Hindu and Buddhist spiritual grounds of the Elephanta Caves on Elephanta Island before you tour more of Mumbai’s city highlights
- Visit the infamous Dharavi slum and listen to inspiring stories of hardship and hope as you meet a humble local family who is among a fraction of the one million people who reside in this poverty-stricken district
- Head for the hills of Nashik to sip on a selection of world-class red, white, and sparkling varietals produced from the prolific vineyards of the Sula and Soma wineries that represent the apex of Indian winemaking
- Treasure more wine tasting opportunities at a collection of elite estates, including Grover Zampa, Vallonne Vineyards, and York Winery, each with their own vintages, tasting rooms, and sun-washed courtyards with sweeping panoramas
- Enter the impressive 2nd-century Ajanta Caves to witness the ancient sculptures, meticulous paintings, and awe-inspiring constructions that compose its historic complex grounds
- Explore more of Aurangabad’s impressive series of caves, including the Ellora Caves, Buddhist Caves, Hindu Caves, and Jain Caves, as well as iconic landmarks like the Kailasanatha Temple and Bibi ka Maqbara
$3,415 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By JOHN D.
Reviewed By Angie N.
Reviewed By Maria L.
Reviewed By Atul M.
Reviewed By Mahesh R.
Reviewed By Seema M.