Experience Greece like a local as you tour Athens, the Eastern region of Apokoronas, and the island of Santorini on this 8-day tour. From tucking into authentic Greek cuisine at traditional villages to exploring the spectacular seascapes off the mainland, you will uncover the culinary highlights and capture the breathtaking environments that make Greece such a sought-after destination.
Athens - Indulge in Athenian Cuisine
Once the heart of Ancient Greece, the capital city of Athens is a museum in its own right. Landmarks that date back to the 5th Century still dominate much of the cityscape, and you will soon enjoy the opportunity to uncover the fascinating heritage of these beacons of an ancient civilization. For now, you will meet your private transfer at the airport and drop your belongings off at your accommodation before visiting local artisanal restaurants. Through an exploration of the appetizing treats and tantalizing dishes native to the Athenians, you will immerse yourself in the local culture from the get-go.
Chania - The Venetian Harbor
Chania - Cretan Culinary Arts
Heraklion - Across the Apokoronas
Santorini - Kissed by the Sun
Santorini - The Food of Santorini
Santorini - Sunset Cruising
Santorini - Full-Bodied Flavors
- Uncover the delectable and distinctive flavors of Athenian cuisine during a food tour of the city’s cherished eateries
- Discover life as a local Greek Cretan as you peruse the alleyways that weave across the Venetian Harbor
- Travel to the summit of the White Mountains to learn their history and to master the art of creating traditional Cretan delicacies
- Delight in a bewitching tour to a collection of Greek villages in the Apokoronas, each honoring their traditional roots in a unique way
- Escape to the sun-soaked shores of Santorini and cherish the nuanced flavors of the islands prestigious wines
- Immerse yourself in the culinary arts of Santornin as you taste the islands beloved dishes at revered restaurants
- Cruise across the sparkling sea that surrounds Santorini for a sunset experience on the open sea
- Spend your final moments in Santornin, tucking into the sumptuous delicacies you have yet to have the pleasure of experiencing
$3,323 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on 70 reviews.
Reviewed By Pam G.
Reviewed By Debbi L.
Reviewed By Pooja K.
Reviewed By Kea-Shawn T.
Reviewed By JASWEEN W.
Reviewed By Kelly B.