From cuisine to shopping and artistic treasures to iconic architecture, this 8-day family trip to France will immerse you in cultural splendor and regal grandeur. Sample famous Parisian chocolates and pastries, ride horses through the gorgeous landscapes of the Loire Valley, marvel at the masterpieces in the Louvre Museum, and glide down the Seine River on a scenic cruise. Your family will discover and delight in French castles, cuisine, and culture.
Paris - Arrive in Charming Paris
Paris is a city of iconic beauty and charm, stemming from the aromas of chocolate drifting down the lanes of the St. Germain district to the boutique shops of radiant window displays. Artistic expression shapes the boulevards, elegant architecture, and the museums with spectacular timelines of world aesthetic. Your flight will land at Charles de Gaulle International Airport. After collecting your belongings, your private transfer will meet and transfer you to the comforts of your accommodation. Afterward, you will enjoy Paris with your guide while visiting the refurbishing Gothic wonders of Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Paris - Montmarte and Marais Pastries
Paris - Wander the Louvre Museum
Paris - Disneyland in Paris
Amboise - Baking Class and Transfer
Amboise - Delight in a Day at Chambord
Amboise - Cycling and Castle Tour
Paris - Departure
- Visit the unique history and preserved architecture of the Notre-Dame Cathedral as it gets refurbished after the 2019 fire
- Follow in the footsteps of Picasso at Montmartre on a private tour of the cobblestone streets and beautiful architecture
- Delight in the flavors of typical French confections and pastries with a chocolate and pastry tour of the Marais guided by a trained chef
- Discover the history, elegance, and fascinating diversity of the artwork in the Louvre Museum
- Witness the splendor of the Eiffel Tower with a local guide after enjoying scenic views of the city on a Seine River cruise
- Indulge in the art of French baking with a family-friendly class that focuses on the intricate details for making baguettes and croissants
- Cycle along the stunning landscape of the Loire Valley to visit the pristine chateaus of Clos Luce and Royal d'Amboise
- Revel in the scenery and adventure of riding a horse along the grounds of the Chateau Chambord before attending a falconry demonstration
$2,907 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.61 stars based on
Reviewed By Kimberly E.
Reviewed By Sonja T.
Reviewed By Candace Y.
Reviewed By Glinda L.
Reviewed By Charlene C.
Reviewed By Debra S.