Ancient culture, excavated heritage, and preserved opulence support contemporary lifestyles across Europe and will inspire you on this 12-day sample tour of France, Italy, and Greece. The modern fashionable boutiques of Paris will accentuate the cafes and architecture of the Belle Époque, and from the glory of Rome to the ancient wonders of Athens, you will celebrate diverse cultures and enchanting histories.
Paris – Arrive in Paris with a Guided Tour of the Famous Quarters
The majestic city of Paris welcomes visitors with a blend of grandiose history and familiar contemporary culture that winds along the quaint, cobblestone streets and wide boulevards. Cafes from the Belle Époque fill the air with the scent of frothy cappuccinos, and colorful traditional bakeries emanate the aromas of chocolate, croissants, fresh baguettes, and delicious macarons. Your private transfer will greet you at Charles de Gaulle Airport upon your arrival as they whisk you into the heart of the captivating city known for its famous landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and dome of the Sacré-Coeur.
After settling into the comforts of your hotel, your guide will meet you in the lobby, eager to introduce you to the marvels of Paris by showing you the Île de Cité, home to Notre Dame de Paris. The foundations of the cathedral were constructed in the twelfth century and give rise to the famous 230-foot tall spire and intricate rose window. You will notice the detailed gargoyles that are perched on the balcony, depicted with unique, grotesque features to scare away evil spirits and to act as water spouts. The interior shines with colorful, gem-like light that filters through a thirteenth-century rose windows. The West Front window of the cathedral depicts the Old Testament in 80 spectacular scenes.
Paris – Explore the Stunning Monuments and Highlights of Paris
Florence – Discover the Louvre before Transferring to Florence
Florence – Traverse the Artistic and Architectural History of Florence
Rome – Visit Assisi before Wandering the Historical Streets of Rome
Rome – Enjoy the Splendor of Ancient Rome and Marvels of Vatican City
Sorrento – Relish a Scenic Drive along the Famous Amalfi Coast
Delphi – Wander the Ruins of Pompeii before Traveling to Delphi
Delphi – Stroll through the Captivating Ancient City of Delphi
Athens – Venture to Athens for a Magnificent Guided Museum Tour
Athens – Delight in a Full Day Immersion Athens’s Cultural History
Athens – Depart for Home
- Stand inside the remarkable ambiance of the Sistine Chapel during a private tour of the Vatican Museums to experience the works of master artists
- Enjoy the sweet panorama of Paris from the top floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Embrace the beauty and sophistication that are preserved in the ruins of the Parthenon as they stand alongside the remaining temples of Athens’s Acropolis
- Discover the colorful architecture, beautiful seaside views, and tranquil culture of the towns off ofthe Amalfi Coast
- Wander through ancient Roman history on a special guided tour of the Roman Forum and sensational Colosseum
- Experience the point at which Renaissance art, architecture, and religion converge in the captivating Duomo of Florence
- Traverse the massive museum complex of the Louvre to view the collected works of master artists and uncovered ancient artifacts
- Search for the echoing voice of the legendary oracle of Apollo when visiting the fascinating ancient ruins of Delphi
- Witness incredible frescoes preserved in pumice and ash inside the uniquely-unspoiled, ancient city of Pompeii
- Immerse yourself deeper in Greece’s ancient wonder with the captivating archeological discoveries displayed at the National Archeological Museum
$5,071 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Jon S.
Reviewed By Gerald N.
Reviewed By Karen O.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By Victor H.
Reviewed By Paul K.