Epic history, grand landscapes, and charming villages will take center stage during your 14-day luxury tour of England and Scotland. Castles, palaces, mysteries, and luxuries will bring to light the allure of iconic sites while uncovering hidden character. Designed for 2022, this sample itinerary ranges from the White Cliffs of Dover to Edinburgh’s cobbled lanes, charming thatched-roof cottages, and stunning palaces, each brimming with timeless drama and endless prestige.
London - Arrive in Fascinating and Historic London
London is a fast-paced and historic city that balances contemporary life within the treasured remnants of the past. Your flight will land in London, where your private transfer will greet you upon arrival and escort you into the heart of the city. You will quickly settle into the comforts of your luxury hotel with the remainder of the day at your leisure. You can embark on a scenic dinner cruise down the River Thames or bask in the classic flavors of Afternoon Tea for an immersive tradition that may fill the dining room with aromas of Earl Grey and mint.
London - Discover the Royal Heritage of London
London - Enjoy Dover, Canterbury, and Leeds Castle
Cotswolds - Explore Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath
Cotswolds - Indulge in the Charming Cotswolds
Cotswolds - Enjoy Shakespeare and Warwick Castle
York - Visit the Treasures of York
York - Wander the Gorgeous Yorkshire Dales
St. Andrews - Visit St. Andrews and the Fife Villages
Edinburgh - Embark on the Famous Scottish Scenery
Edinburgh - Embrace History and Charm in Edinburgh
Edinburgh - Traverse Glasgow’s Historic Treasures
Edinburgh - Bask in Scottish Coastal Cuisine
Edinburgh - Depart for Home
- Discover the tremendous royal heritage of London with a private tour taking you from Buckingham Palace to the Westminster Abbey tailored to your interests
- Embrace the new and exciting culinary visions of Scotland with a private food tour focusing on variety, depth, and local ingredients
- Witness the glamour and prestige of Windsor Castle, the home of the British monarchs since Henry Ist
- Visit the charming hometown of William Shakespeare at Stratford-upon-Avon, where you can visit the Bard’s family home and stroll alongside quaint riverbanks
- Bask in the endless charm of the Cotswolds villages where you can find thatched-roof cottages, unspoiled market towns, and the childhood home of Winston Churchill
- Explore the rich history of York to find the point where the past meets the present representing the broader history of Great Britain
- Experience the mysterious ambiance and remarkable magnitude of the 5,000-year-old monoliths creating Stone Henge
- Wander the famous landscapes of the Scottish Highlands during a private scenic tour of Glencoe and locally known waterfalls
- Delight in the atmospheric streets of Edinburgh on a private, immersive tour of the historic city, taking you from the Royal Mile to the summit of Arthur’s Seat
- Revel in the endless character of villages and rolling hills around the Yorkshire Dales
$8,465 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.79 stars based on
Reviewed By Myra S.
Reviewed By Kirby B.
Reviewed By Sarpreet B.
Reviewed By Hether B.
Reviewed By Michael W.
Reviewed By Jeanne S.