Nothing is more enrapturing than a story filled with kings and queens, knights and battles, as you will experience on this 11-day England and Scotland family tour. Castles stand against imposing cliffs and look out to the sea. Palaces are filled with unimaginable luxuries, from crystal chandeliers to gold-trimmed windows. From the myths of Stonehenge to the fictions of Edinburgh, your family will be enchanted by an endless.
London – Monumental Arrivals
London is an international city with roots that predate the Roman occupation. The city streets hum with the stories of Peter Pan and legends of knights. The skyline lights up with Big Ben and the rotating colors of the London Eye. Your private transfer meets you at the airport and escorts the family to your fabulous accommodation in the heart of the city. London has a particularly infectious energy that overtakes the family. The British Museum hums with remnants of England’s imperial past and vibrant history. Kensington Gardens has graceful trimmed hedges, blossoming white roses, and a pristine teahouse.
London – London’s Allure
London – Continuous Marvels
Windsor – Into the Countryside
Edinburgh – Before the Highlands
Edinburgh – Lanes and Vistas
Edinburgh – The Depths of the Highlands
Inverness – In Search of Legend
Perthshire – Scottish Variety
St. Andrews – Small Place, Big Name
Edinburgh – Return to the Castle
- Experience the history and lavish décor of castles that once, and continue to, house royalty
- Wander the impressive stones and hear the mystical folklore when visiting Stonehenge
- Traverse the legendary lake known as Loch Ness in search of the fantastical monster who stalks the waters
- Enjoy private guided tours that will take you through historic ruins, opulent manors, and around exceptional landscapes
- Spend time in picture-perfect villages that dot the Scottish Highlands
- Explore the history and legends of London Tower to see the treasured Crown Jewels
- Venture through the sensational gorges and forests filled with fairytales
- Indulge in a seamless travel experience with that family that allows you to enjoy every moment
$4,648 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Kirby B.
Reviewed By Sarpreet B.
Reviewed By Scott K.
Reviewed By Rochelle C.
Reviewed By Michael R.
Reviewed By Linda T.