Our 13-day sustainable luxury tour of Croatia takes you behind the scenes of cutting-edge innovation, while unveiling a rich cultural legacy. Glimpse into the future at Rimac Automobili finding top speeds of 256 mph, explore the childhood home of inventor Nikola Tesla, and discover Croatia's oldest continuously inhabited indigenous settlement. Savor the flavors of farm-to-table food cuisine, wander ancient cobblestone lanes, and cruise tranquil islands for a glimpse of Mediterranean life little...
Zagreb - Arrive in the Blend of Old and New in Zagreb
Zagreb combines the ambiance of the past with youthful energy. Arrive in Croatia’s capital city, where your local representative will meet you at customs. Enjoy the celebrated comforts of a private Tesla before reaching your beautiful accommodations. You may find the floral scent of linden trees filling the air, welcoming you to the vibrant city.
With the rest of the day at leisure, you can wind through ancient cobblestone streets listening to the melodies from street performers near the medieval Stone Gate or embrace the innovative ambiance of the city’s thriving literary club and cafe. In the Upper Town, you can stroll past 19th-century architecture filled with contemporary stores, noticing the dynamic combination of old and new settled beneath the classic red-tiled roofs.
Zagreb - Travel from Heritage Crafts to HyperCars
Rovinj - Wander Charming Streets and Vistas in Istria
Rovinj - Cycle Istria's Undulating Hills and Vineyards
Krk - Enjoy Sustainable Exploration on Krk Island
Smiljan - Travel Tesla's Legacy to Plitvice's Wonders
Pag - Enjoy Pag Island’s Landscapes and Flavors
Šibenik - Find Sea Organs and Medieval Marvels
Šibenik - Experience Historical Towns to Riverside Trails
Šibenik - Explore Coral Museum and Wildflower Trails
Split - Uncover Island Stone Beauty and Roman Architecture
Split - Embrace Croatia’s Captivating Island
Split - Depart for Home
- Tour the futuristic Rimac electric hypercar factory in Zagreb and learn about innovative automotive technology enabling a top speed of 256 mph
- Cycle the scenic Istrian peninsula, wandering medieval towns and sampling local wines and olive oils
- Visit the childhood home of inventor Nikola Tesla for an inspirational glimpse into his ahead-of-his-time genius
- Marvel at the natural wonder of Plitvice Lakes National Park, with its cascading waterfalls and emerald lakes
- Learn traditional Croatian crafts like lacemaking on the pristine island of Pag, celebrated for its sheep’s milk cheese
- Absorb Croatia's rich cultural legacy in UNESCO sites like Diocletian’s Palace in Split and Trogir's medieval streets
- Indulge in farm-to-table cuisine at intimate winery estates and family-owned farms
- Cruise to idyllic islands like Hvar, Brač, or Šolta for immersion into aromatic herb fields and tranquil olive groves
- Discover a centuries-old coral-harvesting tradition at the fascinating coral museum on Zlarin Island
- Hike along lush riverside trails in breathtaking Krka National Park to reach the thunderous cascade of Croatia’s second-largest waterfall
$6,495 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Don a.
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By Susan F.
Reviewed By Ronald C.
Reviewed By Jane B.
Reviewed By Rachel B.