From romantic river rides to waterfalls and brunch, this is the ideal 8-day journey through Costa Rica for couples. Costa Rica is where private plunge pools are situated on beautiful beaches, and indulgent spas hide in cloud forests. Explore Pacific Guanacaste, walk hand in hand on Tenorio Volcano, lounge in the hot springs of La Fortuna, and gaze upon Catarata del Toro. Featuring wildlife, waterfalls, and plenty of spas, this is a private getaway that is designed just for two.
Guanacaste – Beach Escape
After flying into Liberia’s International Airport, you will be met by a local guide for the short transfer to Guanacaste, which is Costa Rica’s Pacific beach hangout. Your suite will be perched above the sand and will feature a private plunge pool with Pacific views. As the sky turns purple and pink, you will cruise in the wind to explore some calm Pacific Ocean waters. This is an afternoon for popping a cork and toasting to yourselves while Costa Rica’s colors lead you on a journey through all the hues and shades. Most couples prefer to sail on the wind, but you can choose for the captain to use the motor, which allows you to cover more of the coastline.
Guanacaste – Private Plunge Pool
Bijagua – Hideaway on Rio Celeste
Bijagua – Tenorio Volcano National Park
La Fortuna – Waterfalls and Volcanoes
La Fortuna – Romantic River Safari
Catarata del Toro – Remote Spa Relaxation
San Jose – Departure
- Drift away on the beautiful Pacific beaches of Guanacaste, where you will have a private plunge pool that is perched above the sand
- Explore waterfalls and volcanoes around La Fortuna before retreating to a private hot spring for the evening
- Indulge in a romantic river safari through Cano Negro Wildlife Reserve with close-up toucan encounters being just one of the highlights
- Sail around Pacific waters on a private Guanacaste sunset cruise
- Discover Catarata del Toro, which is a 270-foot waterfall that cascades into an extinct volcanic crater deep in the rainforest
- Enjoy luxurious suites and spas along some of Costa Rica’s blue rivers
- Delight in brunch in San Jose, which will be a farewell treat to culminate your eight days in Costa Rica
$1,867 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Angelica G.
Reviewed By Sumit R.
Reviewed By Kelly B.
Reviewed By James G.
Reviewed By Elaine Y.
Reviewed By Jennifer R.