Your 12-day Costa Rica vacation highlights the desirable glow of the coral reefs and amorous foliage spreading along the slopes of active volcanoes. Romance casts a wide and comfortable shade over the mountainous landscape, from white beaches along the Caribbean Sea to dry forests near the Pacific, and the cloud forests in between. Sit in private pools overlooking the rainforest and listen to the vibrant calls of wildlife. Whether reveling in the romance of your honeymoon or wanting to relive...
San Jose – Adventure Arrives
Welcome to San Jose, a unique and vibrant city in a country known for its paradisiacal biodiversity. The bustling streets of the city fill with Josefinos--residents of San Jose--and music, astounding murals and museums packed with layers of gold. A private transfer greets you at the airport and escorts you to a gorgeous hotel located in the heart of the relaxed city known for its fast-pace in contrast to the surrounding country. The hotel is located on a serene shady street and offers you a quiet oasis close to the pulsing beat of the capital.
The halls are decorated with lush tropical flowers that emanate a sweet and exotic aroma. The central market echoes with life at all times of the day. The bright lights of the city illuminate the precious landscapes to come. The scent of exotic spices and coffee beans drift through the aisles of the circular marketplace. Vendors showcase bright fruits reminding you of the tropical setting outside of San Jose with giant watermelons standing on tables or sweet mangos shining with yellow and green rinds. The delicious fruits represent nature’s abundance in Costa Rica, fed by the tropical climate, volcanic soils, and large following of organic cultivation.
Cartago Province – The Privacy of Trees
Cartago Province – Inspiring Waters and Trees
Arenal – Red Hot Marvels
Arenal – Kissable Canopy
Tambor – Enigmatic Wild
Tambor – Innocent Seaside
Tambor – Waterfalling Grace
Manuel Antonio – Charming Sunsets
Manuel Antonio – Wandering Mangroves
Manuel Antonio – Simmering Sunshine
Manuel Antonio – Sweetly Unique
- Immerse yourself in the luxuries and romantic ambiance of an attentive staff, splendid coastal scenery, and delectable cuisine of a Zicasso featured property
- Indulge in luxurious and unique boutique resorts in pristine locations across the country
- Experience a mixture of adventure and romance with a canopy and canyoning tour through the rainforest
- Journey along the Pacuare River on an exceptional river rafting tour
- Soar through the jungle canopy on zip lines to discover a passionate view from a different angle
- Lounge on the opulent sandy beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Witness the endangered leatherback turtle nesting on the shores of Nicoya Peninsula
- Wander around magnificent natural waterfalls
$10,915 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By James G.
Reviewed By Lisa M.
Reviewed By Gretel A.
Reviewed By Mark V.
Reviewed By Sumit R.
Reviewed By Maureen M.