Chile is drenched in cultural traditions and natural wonders that you will be ecstatic to explore on this lavish 12-day getaway starting in Santiago and leading to the Atacama Desert. Between the buzzing capital city’s enchanting cuisine, Easter Island’s spectacular seascape, and the Atacama Desert’s remarkable geothermal discoveries, every moment will share something special during your hand-picked tour to Chile’s captivating destinations.
Santiago - A Royal Arrival in Chile
Capital city and lifeblood of Chile, Santiago is a destination home to a huge portion of the Chilean population that fuses traditional cultural charm with modern appeal, blending it into a melting pot of heritage and contemporary characteristics. You will be delighted to have a free afternoon to discover Santiago at your own pace, losing yourself in the enchanting atmosphere that floods the cityscape. From the iconic museums peppering its skyline and chic restaurants serving the country’s finest renditions of classic culinary delicacies, moments of regal splendor will abound from the moment you step foot on Chilean soil.
Easter Island - Relishing Spectacles from the Top of Rano Kau
Easter Island - Awe-Inspiring Adventures across the Island
Easter Island - Unrivaled Panoramas from Poike and Maunga Terevaka
Santiago - Lapping Up the Luxuries of Santiago
Santiago - Culinary Exploration in the Heart of Chile
Santiago - Chilean Culture in Valparaíso and Casablanca
Atacama Desert - Stargazing in a Sandy Paradise
Atacama Desert - Picture-Perfect Scenes of Snow, Yellows, and Greens
Atacama Desert - Temperate Times in the Tatio Geysers
Santiago - A Welcoming Step to a Time Before Today
Santiago - Morning Moments at Your Own Pace
- Delight in the remarkable volcanic formations composing the breathtaking emerald Easter Island as you hike to the colossal Rano Kau crater and gaze across its serene azure lake
- Admire the artistic vision of ancient civilizations as you capture images of the astonishing Moai sculptures dotting the island’s proliferating landscape before wallowing in the turquoise waters hugging its coastline
- Climb the rising green banks of Poike Hill and Maunga Terevaka to capture unparalleled picture-perfect scenes of Easter Island’s spellbinding land and seascape
- Explore the history shrouding the cosmopolitan capital of Santiago and introduce your taste buds to the time-honored dishes comprising Chile’s world-famous cuisine
- Discover the distinct qualities of Casablanca’s finest wines and cherish moments uncovering the rich culture underpinning the local lifestyle of Valparaíso
- Witness the breathtaking Miscanti and Meñiques lagoons, hugging the golden plateaus that lie beneath the snowy peaks of Chile’s soaring mountains
- Treat yourself to a balmy dip in the steamy river flanking the bubbling, famous Tatio Geysers of Chile and feel the nourishing warmth vitalize your body
- Share in the cultural traditions of an ancient Atacameños community as you tour to a tribal village tucked away in the coral canyons of the Atacama Desert
$10,135 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Garin W.
Reviewed By Torey M.
Reviewed By Carol P.
Reviewed By Taylor Y.
Reviewed By Nupur K.
Reviewed By Kendrick M.