From Far North Queensland to New South Wales, from the sands of the Outback to the crystalline waters of the Great Barrier Reef, from a day at a wildlife sanctuary to a night under the stars, and from the young to the young at heart, every member of your family is sure to never forget this ultimate Australian vacation.
Sydney - Welcome to Spectacular Sydney!
You land this morning in sensational Sydney, the largest city in Australia and home to one of the world’s most iconic skylines, from the graceful arc of the Harbour Bridge to the unforgettable sails of the Opera House. A multicultural metropolis unlike any other on the planet, Sydney is filled with delicious restaurants, fascinating museums, superb shopping, and breathtaking scenery just waiting to be discovered. During your stay in Sydney, you will stay in a modern and elegant hotel, ideally situated in the heart of the Central Business District and surrounded by some of the best cafes, restaurants, and shopping areas in the city. You can stroll through Hyde Park or engage in some retail therapy at the shops in the gorgeous Queen Victoria Building before heading out to enjoy some of the city’s finest eateries at The Rocks or Circular Quay.
Sydney - A Unique and Unforgettable Tour of Sydney
Sydney - Hanging Ten at Sydney’s Most Famous Beach
Hobart - Turning to Tasmania
Hobart - A Day with Australia’s Charming Creatures
Hobart - Cruising the Coast and a Visit to Port Arthur
Kangaroo Island - Setting Out for South Australia
Kangaroo - Discovering Kangaroo Island
Adelaide - A Day of Adventure and an Evening in Adelaide
Kangaluna - Camping in Style in the World-Famous Outback
Kangaluna - The Wonder and Wildlife of Lake Gairdner National Park
Port Lincoln - Diving with Dolphins and Swimming with Sea Lions
Cairns - Across Australia to Far North Queensland
Cairns - The Incomparable Great Barrier Reef
Cairns - Spending Some Time Saving Sea Turtles
Cairns - Returning Home
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at some of the most unforgettable species of Australian wildlife and learn about the Sanctuary’s impressive conservation and rehabilitation efforts
- Revel in the wildlife at Kangaroo Island, from the cute and cuddly koalas climbing eucalyptus trees to kangaroos grazing in the wide fields
- Go glamping in the Outback at Kangaluna, where you’ll sleep under the stars, enjoy an authentic bush dinner and experience the wildlife of the Australian Outback
- Spend some time in the sea with bottlenose dolphins and Australian sea lions in Baird Bay, enjoying their intimate company as you swim right next to these marvelous mammals
- Volunteer at the Cairns Turtle Rehabilitation Centre in Cairns, where you’ll learn about the struggles facing these beautiful animals and discover the work of the people dedicated to helping them survive
$6,235 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Damon S.
Reviewed By Dana D.
Reviewed By JOSEPH J.
Reviewed By Alice F.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By Pam R.