See the best of Australia on this exquisite 15-day city and wilderness vacation beginning in Melbourne and ending in Sydney. Along the way, you will marvel at the Australian outback as well as its illustrious rainforests before witnessing the Great Barrier Reef in all its natural glory. The best destinations in the country await your arrival and discovery during these moments of magic in the land down under.
Melbourne - Magic on the Victorian Coast
Sparkling blue waters fringing the towering cityscape and scenes of tree-lined boulevards speckled with chic restaurants will welcome you to Melbourne, Australia. You will be collected at the international airport and transferred to your accommodation, where you will see out the day in style as you peruse the glamorous districts composing Melbourne’s skyline. Whether you wish to settle in for some seafood at an exquisite restaurant or search the back alleys for a hidden eatery gem, the evening is yours to enjoy a taste of Australia.
Melbourne - Glitz and Glamour Off the Beaten Path
Melbourne - Perusing the City’s Marvelous Districts
Melbourne - The Viridian Yarra Valley
Melbourne - Lofty Views of the Twinkling Skyline
Port Douglas - Seaside Scenes under the Sun
Port Douglas - Admire the Outer Barrier Reef
Port Douglas - Dazzled by Daintree
Port Douglas - A Revitalizing Break in Port Douglas
Ayers Rock - The Uluru Rock Light Show
Ayers Rock - The Gorgeous Geology of the Australian Desert
Sydney - The Buzzing Heart of Australia
Sydney - Across the Sydney Harbor
Sydney - Beauty of the Blue Mountains
Sydney - Making More Memories in Australia
- Make the most of your time in Melbourne exploring the many marvelous districts peppering its skyline, where the cuisine and sights will sweep you away
- Escape to the viridian Yarra Valley to indulge in the prestigious wines produced from the regions impeccable vineyards as well as witness the endemic creatures peacefully residing in the unspoiled wilderness
- Cruise across the navy seas of Port Douglas to the Outer Barrier Reef, where you will admire the incredible collection of coral that covers the marine world wonder
- Enter the forests of Daintree National Park to capture gorgeous images of the remarkable wilderness scenes that await within this unspoiled emerald World Heritage site
- Marvel at an incredible colorful light show in Ayers Rock, backdropped by the colossal Uluru formation and soundtracked by the echoes of a didgeridoo
- Cherish scenes of the incredible geological phenomena sweeping the Australian desert as you tour to the Mutitjulu waterhole, Kata Tjuta, and Walpa Gorge
- Relish a stunning sea cruise across the Sydney Harbor to quiet coves where you may swim and kayak as well as viewpoints where you may treasure the sparkling seascape
- Cherish spectacular wildlife scenes presented across the viridian forests and sprawling viewpoints of the majestic Blue Mountains National Park
$6,040 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Emma B.
Reviewed By James Q.
Reviewed By Dyan D.
Reviewed By Allie B.
Reviewed By Colleen K.
Reviewed By Ivan A.