Travel on an in-depth journey Down Under during your custom-tailored 14-day best of Australia tour that highlights the wonders of the land, sea, and wildlife. From whale sightings to boutique wineries, tropical fish to ancient heritage, you will have specialist guides immerse you in exceptional culture and diverse wilderness. Learn about Aboriginal tradition, explore divine cuisine, and bask in Australia’s blend of simple pleasures and stunning adventures.
Sydney - Wandering and Cruising Iconic Central Sights
Sydney is draped along the Parramatta, a city of icons and an upbeat attitude, where every day can feel like a weekend. The Opera House sails shimmer white as the famous bridge arcs between the river banks filled with vastly different architecture as glamorous doorways lead to grand Victorian arcades. Darling Harbour is all sparkle and skyscrapers while The Rocks is more rustic and old-world, from a time when the first Europeans arrived. Somewhat surprisingly, most of the iconic sights are within three stops of each other on the metro, so it is easy to get around and glimpse all manner of famous places, even if you are feeling a little fatigued after the journey. Today you will join your local guide for a walk and ride through the city, and then cruise back to your Darling Harbour hotel by boat, heading beneath Sydney Harbour Bridge to an enclave of bustling waterside restaurants.
Sydney - Walking on Sydney Harbour Bridge and Relaxing on Beaches
Sydney - Escaping to the Blue Mountains
Cairns - Aboriginal Culture and More Time on the Beach
Cairns - The Great Barrier Reef in all its Splendor
Cairns - Into the Rainforest and Contrasting Aboriginal Stories
Uluru - Sunset With Kata Tjuta and a Night With the Stars
Perth - Sunrise With Uluru and Going Way Out West
Day 9 - 10
Margaret River - Waves, Wine, and Whales
Melbourne - A Tale of Two Cities
Melbourne - Artistic Highlights and Cafe Culture
Melbourne - Spending Your Final Day in the Yarra Valley
Melbourne - Departure
- Stand in Australia’s red center and gaze in awe at the monoliths of both Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Escape to Margaret River, where boutique wines are complemented by the sight of migrating whales
- Explore all of the icons in Sydney, including a climb on Sydney Harbour Bridge and time spent at the beaches
- Travel beneath the surface on a day at the Great Barrier Reef, with colors and curious creatures all around
- Connect intimately with the many Aboriginal cultures rooted in the rainforest, on the coast, and in the desert
- Discover the laid-back atmosphere of Melbourne, Australia’s most livable city
- Uncover the majestic natural landscapes from the Southern Sky to the Blue Mountains with a tropical coastline
- Get a glimpse of Perth, the world’s most isolated major city
- Spend a day in the Yarra Valley, tasting wines and marveling at the landscape
$5,455 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Dana D.
Reviewed By Judy J.
Reviewed By John G.
Reviewed By Charles S.
Reviewed By Caryn S.
Reviewed By Tim D.