Australia and New Zealand have always wooed the intrepid, two vast countries seemingly defined by space and adventure. By combining a unique range of activities, this exhilarating tour ensures you are completely submerged in the natural wonder of the countries. Adrenaline is always complemented by tranquility, with gentle evenings amidst rural charms, and exclusive excursions that continually offer an inspiring angle.
Christchurch – Resting in a Remarkable City
Decimated by an earthquake yet rebuilt with enthusiasm and ingenuity, Christchurch symbolizes the unique beauty of New Zealand. You might expect a downtrodden city, one still struggling with the fault line of fire it sits upon. But you'll find it to be buoyant and energetic, the locals finding creative solutions to rebuilding the streets. There's a remarkable ode to togetherness, one that makes for an intriguing introduction to the country. You'll be greeted at the airport and transferred to a central luxury hotel, where the rest of the day is free to relax. Explore the atmosphere of the city, and get ready for the outdoor adventure that's to come.
Fox Glacier – Through the Patchwork of Pastures and Mountains
Queenstown – Walking Over a Glacier to Ice Caves
Queenstown – The World's First Ever Bungee Jump
Queenstown – Jet Boat Riding in the World's Adrenalin Capital
Fiordland – Serene Cruising Through the Legend of Milford Sound
Lake Ohau – Suspension Bridges Amidst New Zealand's Wilderness
Nelson – Admiring the Iconic Lakes of the South Island
Nelson – Whale and Dolphin Watching Tour
Nelson – Hiking Through the Wonders of Abel Tasman National Park
Wellington – Panoramas of Vineyards and Across the Cook Straight to Wellington
Sydney – Kayaking Under and Then Walking Across Sydney Harbour Bridge
Sydney – Mountain Biking Through the World Heritage Blue Mountains
Cairns – A Helicopter Tour Above Australia's Mystical Landscapes
Cairns – Snorkeling or Diving the Great Barrier Reef
Cairns – Departure
- Travel across the inspiring landscapes of New Zealand and Australia, exploring each of them in a unique and compelling way
- Wander across the ice of Fox Glacier and Franz Josef Glacier, discovering hidden white caves and staggering ice formations
- Test your nerves with the world's first bungee jump and a thrilling jet boat ride in the world's adrenaline capital, Queenstown
- Serenely discover the lakes of the South Island, a tranquil counterpoint to some of the outdoor adventure
- Cruise across Milford Sound, then cruise into the Pacific on a whale and dolphin watching tour
- Hike along the alpine trails of Abel Tasman National Park and mountain bike through the World Heritage Blue Mountains
- Kayak under iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and then climb along the archway of this world-famous landmark
- Blend the adrenaline with the two countries' calmer charms, such as wine tasting in Nelson and a trip to the Opera House
- Helicopter around the northeastern tip of Australia, admiring the collection of thick rainforest, tropical reef, and deserted beaches
- Scuba dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef and intimately explore a destination of legend
The landscapes of New Zealand and Australia dance with primitive delight. Canyons rise vertically. towering over canopies of green eucalyptus. Snowy peaks reflect in remote rivers; glaciers stretch out to ice caves before tumbling into the ocean, and mysterious marine worlds are alive with exotic macro life and huge pods of dolphins. These two countries are famed for their untouched realms and exploring it all requires you to do things a little differently. You go far from the road, making journeys that uncover the sublime untouched bounty of Oceana.
Every day offers a different activity, many of which are exclusive opportunities. Walk across glaciers, mountain bike through World Heritage forests, kayak beneath Sydney Harbour Bridge, and take suspension bridges across remote New Zealand valleys. There's the adrenaline-pumping challenge of jet boat riding and bungee jumping, along with the calming tranquility of boat cruises and wine tasting. Take a scenic tour by helicopter, snorkel into the depths of the Great Barrier Reef, and tailor hikes across vast national parks. Over the next two weeks, you cover almost all the thrilling activities from the two countries that are famed for their adventure.
The first portion of the itinerary is spent in New Zealand, weaving a path across the South Island, connecting everywhere from lost lakes to snow-capped peaks, icy expanses to a patchwork of green pastures. You'll see all the iconic stops – such as Milford Sound, Fox Glacier, and Abel Tasman National Park – while always finding another way to explore, like a whale watching safari out of Nelson. Then, you fly to Sydney, where the adrenaline keeps coming, even when you're in the heart of the city. Cairns offers the inspiring final stop, a chance to explore Australia's wilderness both above and below the water. While most days offer outdoor adventure, the speed and length of the activities are usually dictated by you. There's often a range of options, so the day's excursion can be tailored to your day-by-day energy levels.
$13,515 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Luz N.
Reviewed By Eileen W.
Reviewed By Michelle R.
Reviewed By Judy P.
Reviewed By JOSEPH J.
Reviewed By Yoriko S.