From a sensational trail winding through the jungles around Iguazu Falls to the captivating glint of The Perito Moreno Glacier, your customizable 10-day family tour of Argentina will capture the highlights of the landscape and culture, as it embraces the passion for discovery and the spirit of family fun. Unique neighborhoods, vibrant tropical wildlife, mountainous views, and impressive gauchos accentuate each moment capturing the splendor of your family adventure in Argentina.
Buenos Aires – Arrive in Buenos Aires with an Introduction to Palermo
The famous city of Buenos Aires represents a historic elegance and captivating ambiance that is reminiscent of the renowned Western European cities like Paris and Vienna. Your guide will meet your family in the hotel lobby and will be eager to introduce you to the history and ambiance of Palermo, which is one of the city’s most unique barrios. While you listen to the fascinating evolution of the neighborhood and learn about the architectural design, the kids will participate in a scavenger hunt. As you walk through the area, you may find the aroma of coffee drifting from the cafés.
Buenos Aires – Experience Buenos Aires on an Immersive Tour
Puerto Iguazu – Tour the Iguazu Forest
Puerto Iguazu – Explore Argentina’s Iguazu National Park
Puerto Iguazu – Discover Iguazu Falls from the Brazilian Side
El Calafate – Fly to Patagonia’s El Calafate
El Calafate – Traverse the Marvels of Los Glaciers National Park
El Calafate – Enjoy your Estancia with your Choice of Adventure
Buenos Aires – Return to Buenos Aires with the Day at your Leisure
Buenos Aires – Depart to Home
- Witness the raw power of Iguazu Falls with a naturalist guide that offers family insight into the natural beauty and evolution of the national park
- View the sensational image of The Perito Moreno Glacier inside Los Glaciers National Park in Patagonia
- Explore the fascinating pampas, mountains, and forests of Patagonia on a private horseback riding excursion
- Enjoy a hands-on experience with your family at the “Forbidden Not to Touch” Museum that encourages the kids to learn through tangible action
- Discover the unique cultural heritage and remarkable history of Argentina in the famous Recoleta Cemetery
- Relish the charming ambiance of a traditional and luxurious estancia where your entire family can enjoy the lush Patagonian countryside
- Search for wildlife among the rainforest canopy and forest floor during an exhilarating canopy, zipline, and hiking tour in Iguazu Forest
$3,245 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Richard B.
Reviewed By David L.
Reviewed By Lisa Z.
Reviewed By Mary D.
Reviewed By Terry T.
Reviewed By Sophia L.