England's history stretches from the surreal to the unreal, fascinating children with tales that defy the imagination. This unique family tour provides an inspiring journey through the paradigms, from fossil hunting on the Jurassic Coast to exclusive medieval castle tours, and Harry Potter's Hogwarts to rural England's Shakespeare. Split across London, the Cotswolds, and the stunning Dorset beaches, it's 12-days spent revealing the family-focused side of England's past.
London – Welcome to England
Land in London and be greeted by your private driver. Arrive at your central London hotel and have a relaxed welcome drink with your guide. The itinerary over the next four days is flexible, and your driver guide is available at all times to ensure that you can easily get to any London attraction. To fully introduce yourself to the city, you will be taken for an early evening ride on the London Eye. Revolve above the city in a glass capsule and admire the iconic beauty found along the River Thames. Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, the Tower Bridge and more all come alive as dusk rolls around. As the sun dips below the horizon and the city lights turn on, the raised platform is the ideal way to explore London without having to move through the crowds
London – Evocative Jurassic Remains in the Capital City
London – A Day at the Harry Potter Studio
London – Exclusive Tour of Windsor Castle
The Cotswolds – From Hogwarts to Shakespeare
Day 6 - 7
The Cotswolds – Live Theater and Beautiful Rural England
Jurassic Coast – Lounging on the Jurassic Coast
Jurassic Coast – A Fossil Hunting Guided Walk
Jurassic Coast – Walking in the Footsteps of Giants
London – A Final Day Amongst 185 Million Years of History
London – Departure
- Go fossil hunting on the UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast, unearthing 185 million years of the world's history
- Explore Jurassic remains and some of the most complete dinosaur skeletons on earth
- Take a journey through the world of Harry Potter by visiting the Warner Bros. Studio and the filming locations for Hogwarts
- Discover the family side to London with four relaxed days in the capital city
- Connect with another great storyline by watching a Shakespeare production in the playwright's birthplace
- Get lost in the sublime landscapes of the Cotswolds, a place for walking and biking through quintessential English countryside
- Spend four nights on the sublime Dorset coastline, enjoying some of England's finest beaches
$5,455 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on 30 reviews.
Reviewed By Cindy M.
Reviewed By Julie S.
Reviewed By Darius L.
Reviewed By Jan C.
Reviewed By Delyse W.
Reviewed By mya S.