Travel with your family into the heart of the Tanzanian bush on this 10-day safari experience. Stay at spectacular tented camps nestled in private locations across the infamous plains of the Tarangire and Serengeti for unprecedented intimacy with the continent’s most famed species and incredible adventure for all ages.
Arusha – Welcome to Tanzania
Descend over Tanzania with spectacular views of the snow-capped peaks of Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru as you touch down at Kilimanjaro International Airport at the base of the 15,000-foot Mount Meru. Upon clearing customs and collecting your baggage, a representative will meet you and your family in arrivals. Piling into a spacious private vehicle, you will move out of the city and towards your lush accommodations. Set on a working coffee plantation, this first stop will be the perfect place to unwind before the adventure begins.
Tarangire National Park – Drive to the Wild
Tarangire National Park – Search for Elephants, Buffalo and Prolific Birdlife
Tarangire National Park – Heart of Tarangire
Serengeti National Park – Fly Deep into the Wildebeest Migration
Serengeti National Park – Search for the Great Wildebeest Migration
Serengeti National Park – Fly North
Serengeti National Park – Drive Through the Serengeti
Serengeti National Park – Dive Deeper
Arusha – Return to Arusha
- Drive the secluded and untamed plains and marshes of Tarangire National Park in search of the great cats
- Track elephants, lions and gazelle on foot with heightened senses in Tarangire, the only park on this tour where walking safaris are permitted
- Live surrounded by ungulates at a mobile tented camp, positioned perfectly year-round for the Great Wildebeest Migration
- Search the quiet northern plains quietly observing lions, leopards and rhinoceros
- Hide away in a spectacular remote lodge while floating in a private pool that overlooks the expansive savannah below
- Experience the natural marvels of the Serengeti and the secluded landscapes in which the wildlife thrives
- Discover the mixture of wilderness and luxury as a family by staying at fabulous lodges overlooking the untamed scenery.
$10,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 320 reviews.
Reviewed By Meetu M.
Reviewed By Fang L.
Reviewed By Srinivas B.
Reviewed By Michele L.
Reviewed By Diane D.
Reviewed By Jonathan F.