This 20-day tour of Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, and a host of other towns is designed to give you a front-row seat to this diverse past and colorful present. There is, perhaps, no greater spot in Europe where cultures coalesce than in Spain. From the food to the architecture, each destination will afford you a comfortable balance of planned outings and leisure time to ensure that you can maximize your enjoyment of this magical corner of the Mediterranean world.
Barcelona – The Catalan Capital
Situated along the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, Barcelona remains an idyllic destination for a handcrafted tour through Spain. The cosmopolitan capital of the Catalan region presents a rich artistic heritage, proud culinary scene, and a national pride that dates back centuries. After arriving, your private transfer will quickly convey you to your conveniently located hotel. During your transfer, you should keep your eyes peeled for the looming profile of the holy mountain of Montserrat in the distance.
Barcelona – The Genius of Gaudi
Barcelona – A Day of Leisure
Barcelona – The Seaside Ruins of Tarragona
Barcelona – Barcelona's Proudest Son
Barcelona – The Medieval Beauty of Girona
Valencia – The World Heritage CIty
Valencia – Discover Hidden Gems
Madrid – An Illustrious and Royal Past
Madrid – The City's Diverse History
Madrid – Segovia and El Escorial
Madrid – The Riverside City of Toledo
Seville – The Heart of Andalusia
Seville – Sampling Tapas in Triana
Seville – An Andalusian Road Trip
Seville – Reclining in Comfort
Malaga – In the Footsteps of Picasso
Malaga – The Highlands of Andalusia
Madrid – The Spanish Capital
Madrid – Departure
- Stroll through the neighborhoods of Born and El Gotico in Barcelona, where battle scars still mark the fighting of the Spanish Civil War
- Ponder the artistic mastery of Barcelona's Antoni Gaudi and his numerous works of art that define and punctuate the modern cityscape
- Imagine the daring tactics of a gladiator battle on a journey to the famous amphitheater of Tarragona and a dip in the refreshing water at the nearby beach
- Venture into the Pyrenees foothills for a trip to the scenic Girona to witness one of the country's best-preserved medieval walls
- Sample the smells and flavors of Valencia, where the seafood paella is a staple product in a community that still pulls most of its famous ingredients from the sea
- Stroll through the sun-baked plazas of Valencia in the evening to see what life should look like all over the world as locals take to the streets
- Survey the elegance of Madrid's royal palace, where the ornate architecture of its facade is surpassed only by the gilded beauty of its many halls and staterooms
- Enjoy a guided tour of the nearby town of Toledo, where a vibrant Jewish district still persists and lends the city a unique culture
- Step into the aromatic bliss of Seville on a tour of the city's center, which will include visits to the impressive cathedral and Alcazar
- Embark on an authentic tapas tour as Spain's love affair with good food will come alive and you can sample the freshest ingredients the country has to offer
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By ROBERT F.
Reviewed By Max S.
Reviewed By Farzana C.
Reviewed By Benjamin G.
Reviewed By Kedar V.
Reviewed By Mark C.