Witness most of the spectacular highlight in Spain, from Seville to Madrid, during this meticulously crafted 7-day tour designed to immerse you in the culture and romantic settings. Whether admiring the beguiling Alcazar of Seville or swooning over the priceless masterpieces in Madrid’s Golden Triangle of Art, you will be impressed by Spain every step of the way.
Seville - First Impressions of Spain
Elegant, tasteful, and palatial are just a few ways to describe your accommodation in the luxuriant hills of Seville. Every detail and furnishing has been carefully considered for your pleasure, providing a place of serenity to return to after your explorations across the Spanish countryside. Today, you will delight in a sumptuous culinary tour to world-class tapas bars. You can allow their aromatic dishes to seduce your senses as you sip on indulgent wines before witnessing a legendary Flamenco performance.
Seville - Absorbing City Charm
Seville - Royal History
Madrid - Hallowed Heritage Sites
Madrid - Alluring Masterpieces
Madrid - Pre-Roman Roots
Madrid - Departure
- Delve into the celebrated flavors of Spanish cuisine during a guided tapas tour before an authentic Flamenco performance in Seville
- Meander the flowered boulevards of Seville to iconic heritage sites that portray Spain’s architectural allure, such as the Alcazar and Gothic cathedral
- Discover the complex history of Spain from heritage cities as you privately visit the archaic city of Ronda
- Bask in the Spanish literary and artistic heritage drenched in Madrid’s marvelous neighborhoods during an evocative walking tour through these endearing districts
- Cherish moments of admiring the bewitching masterpieces of the world’s greatest artists on a behind-the-scenes tour of Madrid’s Golden Triangle of Art
- Transport back centuries in time as you peruse the diverse cityscape of Toledo and its spellbinding collection of churches, synagogues, and mosques
- Tuck into the marvelous delicacies of Madrid on a self-guided culinary tour to the city’s most famous eateries and beloved restaurants
$3,859 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on 30 reviews.
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By Philip V.
Reviewed By Courtney A.
Reviewed By Nirvi B.
Reviewed By Jennifer G.
Reviewed By Gary F.