First-time visitors of Spain will discover the best of Barcelona, sensations of Seville, curiosities of Córdoba, the magnificence of Madrid, and taste of Rome in Toledo during this tailored luxurious tour for eight days. Designed to highlight the astonishing architecture, cultural heritage, culinary distinctions, and glamorous atmosphere of Spain’s beloved destinations, this tour will leave travelers with a wealth of insight into the Spanish way of life.
Barcelona - The Astonishing Works of Antoni Gaudí
Barcelona boasts boundless culture, storied architecture, and contemporary structures that you will freely explore the minute you arrive at your glamorous accommodation in a popular district. As first-timers to Spain, you will join a private guide for a stunning architectural city tour beginning at Antoni Gaudí’s world-famous Sagrada Família. The unfinished Roman Catholic basilica is a gorgeous ode to surreal design and its kaleidoscopic spires seem stripped from the pages of a fairytale. It represents the first of Gaudí’s famous works you will discover today, including the colorful world of Park Güell and the curvaceous, fantastical facade of Batlló House.
Barcelona - History Discovered in the City’s Highlights
Seville - Admiring Andalusia’s Historic Capital
Seville - Historic Influences of Córdoba’s Mosque-Cathedral
Seville - Timeless Spanish Authenticity in Triana
Madrid - Picturesque City Tour to the Prado Museum
Madrid - A Taste of Rome in Toledo
Madrid - Curious Mornings in Madrid
- Partake in a privately guided architectural city highlights tour of Barcelona to view the sensational works of master architect Antoni Gaudí, including the surreal Sagrada Familia, colorful Park Güell, and fairytale Batlló House
- Spend a free day soaking up the splendors of your secluded accommodation before you freely wander the bustling neighborhoods to discover gleaming highlights such as Barcelona’s Roman gothic cathedrals, Palau de la Musica, Concert Hall, and more
- Explore the Andalusian capital of Seville in Spain’s breathtaking Iberian Peninsula on a privately guided tour of the Roman heritage city’s highlights including the Catedral de Sevilla, La Giralda, and Plaza de España
- Revel in an insightful day tour to the historic former Roman city of Córdoba to visit the multicultural Mosque-Cathedral that remains preserved for visitors to delve into the Andalusia region’s rich Roman repositories and connections
- Wander the Triana district of Seville to explore its connection to the old-world when flamenco dancers provided colorful entertainment and bullfighters were cheered on in crowded stadiums
- Browse Madrid’s massive collection of cultural and heritage highlights including the Madrid de Los Austrias, Plaza Mayor, the Puerta del Sol, and the art-lovers must-visit landmark, the Prado Museum
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Old Town of Toledo to appreciate the distinct multicultural influence of Chrisitan, Arab, and Jewish settlers that underpins the architecture and legacy of the former Roman-ruled district
- Wallow in the local Spanish lifestyle of Madrid and let the city’s exuberant atmosphere dazzle and delight you during your final morning wandering the busy neighborhoods to fashion boutiques, chic celebrity-owned restaurants, and remaining heritage highlights
$5,403 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By Michael A.
Reviewed By Farzana C.
Reviewed By Max S.
Reviewed By Benjamin G.
Reviewed By David D.
Reviewed By amy m.