This 9-day trip to Spain and Portugal is full of action and adventure and is complete with visits to some of the most famous sites that make these countries such a popular destination. This active vacation leads you on city tours that allow you to get a great feel for the history and culture of these two unique countries. Book now to experience the historical and contemporary allure of these two exceptional countries.
Toledo - Europe’s Longest Urban Zipline
Your nine days on the Iberian Peninsula will begin when your plane lands in Madrid. Your private driver will be awaiting your arrival and will quickly transfer you to the nearby city of Toledo, where you will spend your first night. As this will be your only day in Toledo, you will waste no time wandering the city center before heading to the Tajo River. Here, you will have the opportunity to ride Europe’s longest urban zipline for a stunning view of the city and river. This evening, you will meet your guide for a “Legends of Toledo” tour.
Lisbon - Hot Air Balloon Ride
Lisbon - GoCar around the City
Lisbon - Jeep Tour of Sintra
Seville - Bike Ride and Flamenco Show
Barcelona - Soccer Match at Camp Nou
Barcelona - Explore the City
Barcelona - Kayak at Costa Brava
Barcelona - Departure
- Fly across the Tajo River on Europe’s longest urban zipline with the mountainous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Toledo as your backdrop
- Glide over the picturesque city of Segovia in a hot air balloon before enjoying a local lunch
- Zip around Lisbon on a three-wheeled GoCar, which will be GPS programmed to lead you on a route complete with the city’s major sites
- Ride in a Jeep through the whimsical town of Sintra, the castles and hunting grounds of Sintra Natural Park, and the sea-side cliffs of Cape Roca
- Pedal around the city of Seville on a bike, basking in its unique culture, before enjoying a flamenco show
- Marvel at the impressive architecture and fascinating history of Granada’s world-famous Alhambra palace
- Attend a soccer match at FC Barcelona’s famous Camp Nou stadium, an experience unlike any sporting event in the United States
- Paddle your kayak among the many hidden coves and caves off of Costa Brava’s rugged coastline
$2,497 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.79 stars based on
Reviewed By Rosie M.
Reviewed By Michelle A.
Reviewed By Andrea L.
Reviewed By Kaydee G.
Reviewed By Jane G.
Reviewed By Kristi C.