Retreat to the bustling cities of Madrid, Barcelona, and the breadth of breathtaking Spanish countryside on this vitalizing 12-day tour. Along the way, explore the fascinating art and architecture of Spain, which is highlighted by magnificent museums. Spend time basking in the splendid landscapes beneath the Iberian mountains. If you are looking for a trip that combines the bustle of the big cities with the tranquility of the countryside, this is the trip for you.
Madrid - The Prado Museum
Between Baroque architecture and a flourishing culinary culture, Madrid is drenched in fascinating heritage highlights. You will arrive and transfer to your gorgeous hotel in the heart of the city. Your accommodation will be flanked by medieval buildings and fragrant eateries. You may be at a loss for words as you explore this home of astonishing art on a guided tour of the Prado Museum and art walk. The masterpieces of Goya and Velazquez lay within the museum's rooms, sharing a glance of these painter’s genius.
Madrid - The Habsburg Quarter
Madrid - Discoveries in Toledo
Tena Valley - Snow-Capped Summits
Tena Valley - Hiking and Yoga
Tena Valley - Snowy Peaks & Thermal Pools
Alquezar - Ordesa National Park
Alquezar - Stories of the Old World
Barcelona - Sample Prestigious Wines
Barcelona - Roman Relics & Cathedrals
Barcelona - Gaudi's Architecture
Barcelona - Departure
- Tour the Prado Museum and view the masterpiece artwork of some of the greatest artists in history
- Spend time in the Habsburg Quarter in Madrid, wallow in its Baroque atmosphere, and visit the Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor
- Treat yourself to an assortment of Spanish tapas on a taste tour and an authentic flamenco experience
- Escape to the phenomenally diverse UNESCO Heritage City of Toledo, where history unravels itself along cobblestone streets
- Trek beneath the luxuriant greenery of Piedrafita de Jaca to a flower-veiled field where you will partake in a guided yoga session
- Explore the Pyrenees' expanding beauty on a horseback riding tour across the landscape to the vitalizing hot springs of Panticosa
- Witness the wonderful wilderness sightings, from endemic creatures to native flora, within Ordesa National Park
- Transfer to the viridian vineyards that circle the city of Barcelona for sips of the country’s delightful wines
- Step back in time as you bask in a walking tour of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and ancient medieval buildings
- Discover the incredible architectural work of Antoni Gaudi on a tour that will lead you to his masterpieces’ colorful facades and designs
$4,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.87 stars based on 171 reviews.
Reviewed By Nada D.
Reviewed By Shari P.
Reviewed By Prina P.
Reviewed By Charles F.
Reviewed By Alyssa B.
Reviewed By Denise C.